CustomMadeCoolingThingy006.jpg

Cardboard computer!
cardboard-pc-case.jpg
Hahah,

ghetto mods are sooo funny!

borat_sagdiyev said:
OMG you HAVE to post that :D

how did u make a lego case?
I ripped all the components out of the old crappy case, built a little lego structure, and put all the stuff in it. Although I never got around to fitting in the PSU and the CD-ROM drive, so it would definitely fit in the ghetto computers category, lol. I even setup the power button to be a lego piece that you click in and the power LEDs are inside transparent lego cases.

Basically, when we lost power for like 5 days a while back, I was mad bored :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll go get some real quick with my phone. The SD card reader in my computer comes in handy, I can transfer pics in like 10 seconds.

Pics:
Whole Setup

Insides

LED indicators and power button

And yes, it actually works. Running Windows 98 flawlessly. I play The Sims on it occasionally. I was going to use it as a file server, but never bought the extra parts I needed.

If I knew how to post pics you guys would be amazed at the oldness of some spare computers I have. AMD K6 1, Pentium 1. They are old.

istonian said:
If I knew how to post pics you guys would be amazed at the oldness of some spare computers I have. AMD K6 1, Pentium 1. They are old.
Upload the picture to imageshack, make sure its saved as a jpeg, and then past the direct link on the forum, and insert img tags on it.

freestyler105 said:
Pics:
Whole Setup

Insides

LED indicators and power button

And yes, it actually works. Running Windows 98 flawlessly. I play The Sims on it occasionally. I was going to use it as a file server, but never bought the extra parts I needed.
Lol, that's awesome. I wish I had some legos lying around. :p

Back
Top Bottom