post reply notification

per

BSOD
As a "newbie" I am still trying to figure out where you are notified of a reply to a post other than email notification. Does each member have a "home" page where the notification goes or do you just have to keep going back to the post?

Um...

At the bottom or near the bottom left of the page is a list of functions. There you can tell the system to send you e-mails when new post come in to the thread you're watching.

Hi Seti. Yeah I knew that but was hoping for a page like at CN where it would notify the posts you are watching. I guess not. Something for the host to think about.
Thx

OK, thx. I am now trying to figure out how to be notified by PM. I have looked in options but only find the email option.

Not by PM...

But by>
In the thread at the bottom click on subscribe to this thread. On the next screen select the one that says no e-mail notification. Now exit the thread. When you log in or just want to check on a thread just click on the little >user cp< button at the top of the screen. It shows you what's new in the threads you're keeping up with...

Back
Top Bottom