Post Pictures Of Your Bicycle Here

They are actually 26" wheels and yes they are hydraulic front and back brakes, you can nearly lock the wheel with just one finger pulling! And silky smooth rather than feeling the cable rubbing in its sheath
Ummmm Cable operated disc brakes, but hydraulic suspension front and rear

They are actually 26" wheels and yes they are hydraulic front and back breaks, you can nearly lock the wheel with just one finger pulling! And silky smooth rather than feeling the cable rubbing in its sheath

Wow, I did not know they had hydraulic brakes for bicycles, that's pretty cool. That bike must have cost a lot of money then.

Wow, I did not know they had hydraulic brakes for bicycles, that's pretty cool. That bike must have cost a lot of money then.
You were right before they are cable operated disc brakes as seen in the photo you can see the cable going from the lever to the Front and rear disc's

Ummmm Cable operated disc brakes, but hydraulic suspension front and rear

I can assure you they are hydraulic (Hydraulic Disc Brakes | SRAM). What you can see going from the handle bars to the wheels is the break line containing the brake fluid, when you pull the level, this is pumped down to the brake pads.

The rear shock is actually pneumatic (compressed air). In the store, they will set the correct pressure in the shocks depending on your weight.

My mountain bike is a Schwinn S-30. It's in my dad's garage right now, so I cannot post pictures. The closest I can find in google images is a S-25.

J1D4S3Q6T4G6GLN7N4.jpg

I picked up this at Academy for $55 last week.

ODwpe.jpg

It's a Pacific Oceanside. I'm going to mount a 500 watt brushless motor to it.

I also have an old Puch Waffenrad that I plan to fix up sometime.

cUJL3.jpg

Everything on it appears to be original, including the tires. If anyone has info on this bike, I'd like to know.

so ive got 4 bikes , 3 that are rideable but the 2 that i use all the time are , an 80's frame raleigh road bike that used to be geared that ive converted to a singlespeed/fixie for riding to uni work those kinda short journeys
IMG00115-20110319-2314.jpg

then the geared road bike which isnt branded but ive built/upgraded myself , i use this for longer rides wit the longest ride ive done to date being 68 miles almost 110k . Those with a good eye for detail will notice a popped spoke on the front wheel which happened on the latest ride
IMG00114-20110319-2314.jpg

the last bike that ive got to ride atm is a hybrid which ihavent photographed with straight handle bars but fast 700c wheels mainly use that in winter or when the roads are wet for better grip

Back
Top Bottom