Possible Tattoo

I'm not a fan of tatoos... you get to be like 40, and your skin isnt so tight anymore, and it doesnt look good. Only looks good for 10 years or so, lol. But thats just me.

I'm not a fan of tatoos... you get to be like 40, and your skin isnt so tight anymore, and it doesnt look good. Only looks good for 10 years or so, lol. But thats just me.

Seeing as how you are 40 and all. Haha, it only depends on where and how fine of detail the tattoo is.....

Might as well get my name under it as well haha... I introduced you to those books.

Anyways, if it is truly what you want, I think you should go for it- but make sure that you are fully devoted to getting it.

Well, I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for a while now, and I think i have one picked out.

I'm thinking of getting the direwolf from the cover of this book on my right shoulder blade:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/IanTheCool/gameofthrones.jpg

So what do you guys think?

PS If you haven't read that book, you really should.
Looks good man. I'd take it to a tattoo artist though and have them put some custom touches on it to make it different than the exact one that is on the book. Make it your own, change it a little, add some stuff or whatever. A tattoo artist will have some good ideas on what you can do and you can talk to them and figure it out.

A tattoo ARTIST, not just someone who lays down the stencils and follows the pattern then fills it in. Look around, do some reasearch and find a good artist. It might cost you a little more, but believe me, it'll be worth it, tats are permanent.

Looks good, But Personally, I wouldnt want one. If i did have one, It would be tiny.

Looks good man. I'd take it to a tattoo artist though and have them put some custom touches on it to make it different than the exact one that is on the book. Make it your own, change it a little, add some stuff or whatever. A tattoo artist will have some good ideas on what you can do and you can talk to them and figure it out.

A tattoo ARTIST, not just someone who lays down the stencils and follows the pattern then fills it in. Look around, do some reasearch and find a good artist. It might cost you a little more, but believe me, it'll be worth it, tats are permanent.

That's a good idea. I already have the name of the Tattoo artist I'd use. He's free-handed my aunt and it's just amazing.

That's a good idea. I already have the name of the Tattoo artist I'd use. He's free-handed my aunt and it's just amazing.
Yeah, take that design to him and see what he thinks. They usually have pretty good ideas.

Back
Top Bottom