Pope's dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn said:
Not everybody in the Christian Religion Condemns Homosexuality; and its not just Christians, a whole number of Religions Condemn Homosexuality :p

Unfortunately the religious leaders condemn homosexuality. I"m not talking about individuals.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Giancarlo is a prime example of the Homophobic thing; he cares about people who are, which is not a Pro-People thing to do and in the end makes him a Homophobephobe and no better than those who dislike him because he is Gay.

Why are you attacking me in this manner? This is insulting. I'm no heterophobic. And I'm homophobic? How can you figure that? How do you figure any of this?

Just another reason why we need less Emotionally Fragile people like Giancarlo.

If you know what I go through, you would know emotionally fragile is the last thing I am. You are a sick man.

Of course they would - its their belief its wrong. Naturally its wrong; according to God it is wrong; according to Allah who knows what but you just know it ends with Death; Buddha probably isn't too pleased with such an idea either. You can't expect people to accept what you believe and not accept what they believe; Christianity realised that eventually, its probably the reason they're doing so well - that and England.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Of course they would - its their belief its wrong. Naturally its wrong; according to God it is wrong; according to Allah who knows what but you just know it ends with Death; Buddha probably isn't too pleased with such an idea either. You can't expect people to accept what you believe and not accept what they believe; Christianity realised that eventually, its probably the reason they're doing so well - that and England.

According to the bible it is wrong. And no it is not wrong. But that is my own idea. I'm not going to expect people to accept who I am. If that were the case, being beaten up wouldn't be a fact of life.

Honestly, LK.. you sound really bad in that post in the 2nd thread with those character assaults and logical fallacies. It sounds very bad..

Giancarlo said:
Why are you attacking me in this manner? This is insulting. I'm no heterophobic. And I'm homophobic? How can you figure that? How do you figure any of this?
Nah; Homophobephobe :p As in Hate Homophobes like Homophobes hate Homosexuals. It happens here a lot; and is not the right way to go about it. A whole load of Racial Minorities do this and it becomes a worse problem when those minorities aren't hated by the majorities but they still continue thinking that the Majorities hate the Minorities.

Giancarlo said:
If you know what I go through, you would know emotionally fragile is the last thing I am. You are a sick man.
That's the point; I don't care what you've been through. I don't care what I've been through I don't care what David has been through; I care what Rakedog has been through but only because all the bad things I would find funny. Being Emotionally Fragile is about talking about those things; moaning that you've been through bad things, complaining that you've had worse and such like. I do think however that maybe it was a little extreme to call that of you; being a surprisingly... I don't know but not like I generalise Homosexual People from those around here. I hence retrack comments about Giancarlo being such a person as I find it a little extreme; maybe because its early here, maybe because it was early when I posted it but it was not right. Quite humourous reading it now actually :D Hence of course my comments: 'Giancarlo is a prime example of the Homophobic thing', 'in the end makes him a Homophobephobe and no better than those who dislike him because he is Gay', and 'Just another reason why we need less Emotionally Fragile people like Giancarlo'. We do need less Emotionally Fragile people, but I was wrong in saying Giancarlo was one of these people. So yeah basically I should apologise to him for the above; and have done so in a long winded way.

Maybe I should limit my 12-6 Doings to talking to Luckyduck and Forum Games :D

Haha, we all know how you feel about my mental state :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Nah; Homophobephobe :p As in Hate Homophobes like Homophobes hate Homosexuals. It happens here a lot; and is not the right way to go about it. A whole load of Racial Minorities do this and it becomes a worse problem when those minorities aren't hated by the majorities but they still continue thinking that the Majorities hate the Minorities.

Ah ha! You have a slight problem! I do not hate homophobes. Don't really care much for them. Hey I hold out hope they would change their beliefs, like moderate (I hold that same hope for you). I don't hate other people, that would go against my own beliefs. I can't even hold grudges for long either.

That's the point; I don't care what you've been through. I don't care what I've been through I don't care what David has been through; I care what Rakedog has been through but only because all the bad things I would find funny. Being Emotionally Fragile is about talking about those things; moaning that you've been through bad things, complaining that you've had worse and such like.

As I said in MSN, I think you have severe anti-social flaws in your personality. I'm generally a socially orientated person and I work well with other people. I'm not emotionally fragile in any sense of the word, really.

I do think however that maybe it was a little extreme to call that of you; being a surprisingly... I don't know but not like I generalise Homosexual People from those around here.

Well it just seem to me you were in fact generalising.... well at least on MSN messenger. You said to me that all gay people were like women. LOL. I may care about my looks, and such.. but that does not mean I'm a women.

I hence retrack comments about Giancarlo being such a person as I find it a little extreme; maybe because its early here, maybe because it was early when I posted it but it was not right. Quite humourous reading it now actually :D

Thank you. In fact guess what? I now respect you 50% more then I did before

Giancarlo said:
Ah ha! You have a slight problem! I do not hate homophobes. Don't really care much for them. Hey I hold out hope they would change their beliefs, like moderate (I hold that same hope for you). I don't hate other people, that would go against my own beliefs. I can't even hold grudges for long either.
It would be a more perfect world if everybody was that thin line between your extreme and my extreme... truly the Microsoft Paradise of the Future.

Giancarlo said:
As I said in MSN, I think you have severe anti-social flaws in your personality. I'm generally a socially orientated person and I work well with other people. I'm not emotionally fragile in any sense of the word, really.
Probably... its my more endearing quality :D I do actually work very well with people... its just if they put an opinion in my mind of them before I manage to think they're a friend... then it becomes difficult for me to think of that person as anything but that original idea. It does happen.

Giancarlo said:
Well it just seem to me you were in fact generalising.... well at least on MSN messenger. You said to me that all gay people were like women. LOL. I may care about my looks, and such.. but that does not mean I'm a women.
Haha. That's just my bath at Christmas shave at Easter wash hands during Spring Cleaning sort of attitude towards cleanliness. :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
It would be a more perfect world if everybody was that thin line between your extreme and my extreme... truly the Microsoft Paradise of the Future.

Unfortunately for you, i'm not an extremist. I'm a moderate libertarian. Additionally, I do like Microsoft, a product of capitalism.

Probably... its my more endearing quality :D I do actually work very well with people... its just if they put an opinion in my mind of them before I manage to think they're a friend... then it becomes difficult for me to think of that person as anything but that original idea. It does happen.

I do not think you work at all with people with the general disposition you hold on this forum towarsd others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom