Pope's dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, died the same day 2 years after my grandmother. Thats freaky!
rakedog said:
He said that the sin of homosexuality is evil
he never stated it, its a common catholic sentiment though.

either way thats mean to think homosexuality a sin1?!?!

Didn't even know he was dead :p Last I heard he was drifting in and out but wasn't in a Coma. I wouldn't hear until MSN brought it up on the Homepage...

Bit sad though; he was very old, and him thinking homosexuality is evil just makes his death more bitter :D

Haha, nah. I'm sure there are loads of people who miss him, he spent most of his life giving people hope; whether he represents God or not that can't really be pushed aside, its an amazing thing to do.

Computergen said:
either way thats mean to think homosexuality a sin1?!?!

Yeah it is why I condemn the christian religion, because it condemns me.

He was a very old man.. and I'm sure many millions will miss him. He just doesn't have any symbolic importance in my life.

You shouldn't comdemn something that or somebody who doesn't have importance to your life :D You never know what you're comdemning them for in that case.

Not everybody in the Christian Religion Condemns Homosexuality; and its not just Christians, a whole number of Religions Condemn Homosexuality :p

Yeah it's sad that he died cuz he did only mean to do good (I don't agree with a lot of his beliefs), but I don't believe in God, etc. so at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom