Pope

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark thorpe

Golden Master
What are your opinions on the pope, and please dont start flaming on this,

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,152451,00.html
i think that this shows the amount of respect that he has around the globe.

i personally believe that he was a great man and deserves to be respected for all that he has done.
im not religious, but i think that he should be given the respect that he deserves, i just want to know what you guys think of him.
yes i dont think that all of his policies were good, but the majority of them were excellent.

Although he was quite conservative, I think he was very good man. We watched a show about his life in school, he was a very loving and kind man.

99nasha said:
Theres already a thread on this subject....

people started flaming and a load of bs on there, so i started another one. i just wanted to start a fresh thread without all the flaming and bull shit that was in the last one.

Yeah.. religion is a really contravertial topic. Considering so many people are starting to doubt religions now, there is massive debate going on now. Everyone here knows that I do not have a religion, and Airiox tried to argue with me on this one but: Even though I don't agree with many beliefs of the pope (religion-wise), he does deserve some respect. And even though I honestly am not spiritually-affected by his death, I do feel bad for his followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom