Poor Obama

Now that I think about it, it's probably just another lame liberal attempt to get the America people's attention away from the real issues. We have the swine flu scare, Nancy Pelosi calling the CIA liars, Obama running around complaining that the government is spending too much when he raised deficit spending to record levels never before seen by the United States.

umm, surely this deficit is at never before seen levels, so even spending a dollar right now would be a record deficit spending level never seen before...

also, to be fair it's not like he (or his party) presided over the situation that caused the deficit,

Obama running around complaining that the government is spending too much when he raised deficit spending to record levels never before seen by the United States.
Of coursse this whole situation that lead to a record deficit is something that Obamma has caused from the beginning lets forget the last 8 years america has been presided over by a republican president and a bad one at that . He still has a country to run people annoy me when they moan about record deficit spending because they would only be moaning if the government was reducing spending as well

as for the situation with the honary degree if he isnt good enough to get an honary degree how is he good enough to be a guest speaker at the graduation ceremony
However i do think people are getting a bit upset over nothing here its only a useless honary degree anyway it dosent mean anything in the real world

Too bad you didn't read the articles.

Just another blind follower of the messiah. :rolleyes:

I don't need to read the articles. Try to find something relevant to the Daily Show video, instead of bashing Obama just because his name was mentioned in this thread.

Yea, I guess you're right. The fact that Arizona State University didn't issue obama an honorary degree is much more important than his inflationary economic schemes.

Yea, I guess you're right. The fact that Arizona State University didn't issue obama an honorary degree is much more important than his inflationary economic schemes.

Too bad that's not what this topic is about. Save your bashing for another thread. You're starting to sound like Fox News.

Back
Top Bottom