Poll: What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

I'll to conquer the world,
Give all the idiots a brand new religion,
Put an end to poverty, uncleanliness and toil,
Promote equality in all my decisions
With a quick wink of the eye

Actuly the fact of getting rid of poverty would doom us all just even faster, because the fact that the more developed countries uses more then they're share of natural resources. So if we were to get rid of poverty it would mean that most (meaning all the people in the more developed countries) people cut they're material purchases down to less then 50%, which I'm sure lots of people would find hard todo, but lets say that doesn't happen and somebody does get rid of poverty. if everybody in the world lived like somebody in Canada we would need more then 10 more earths just to support the living styles of all these people. Now think how fast it would before we use up the worlds resources and then we'd be really f**ked. Then the whole entire world would be in poverty... I know it's hard to think that peopel uot there are living in sewers, but the fact is if they wern't living in them, we all would be.

Chris

Edit: I don't mean for this to be a flame, I jsut want to point this out. so don't take this as a flame. it's just something I felt like saying and expressing.

Lol wow... Didn't think this would turn into a topic about poverty, I just thought it would be alot of guys going "Ar I want babes and gambling and beer! HAH! LET IT RIDE!"

Girls and ladies ... sex too ...
Cars but gambling ain't for me lol :D
Computers comes to mind as well if you have unlimited cash !

Back
Top Bottom