Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-03-2004, 12:48 AM   #51
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Politics, War on Terrorism etc. Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
If I have been attacking America, show some proof. Back yourself up like you always do.
You have voiced your opposition to the war in Iraq and Bush in the past.

Quote:
Oh come on, you can better than saying that im "wrong", or that I need to grow up...
Oh be quiet. Damn it. I'm serious.. you are like a gnat.. I'm sick of you and your stinking attitude. You are ruining this debate.

I know what an opinion is.

What you don't know is.. common sense.
__________________

Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-03-2004, 12:53 AM   #52
Daemon Poster
 
Morpheus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,073
Thumbs down Re: Politics, War on Terrorism etc. Discussion

Oh come on guys knock it off this was supposed to be a political debate thread not a flaming thread give it a rest for crying out loud.
__________________

__________________
Athlon 64 3.500 90nm Winchester Core (overclocked to 3.800)
Asus A8V Rev.2 Deluxe Corsair 2x512MB DDR XMS3200XL Platinum TwinX
HIS ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB DDR IceQ TV-Out/DVI
Sound Blaster Live 2x SATA 200GB WD Hard Drives SX1040BII Black Performance Series II SOHO File Server 430W PSU
Creative Inspire 5.1 P580 Speakers Sharp LL-172G 17" LCD Monitor - Black
Morpheus is offline  
Old 12-03-2004, 01:09 AM   #53
Fully Optimized
 
rakedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,718
Send a message via AIM to rakedog
Default Re: Politics, War on Terrorism etc. Discussion

Nah, morph it's okay, Giancarlo is known for calling a lot of people idiots. Seriously, it's his personality. Mods, Lock this thread....
__________________
hackthissite.org (criticalsecurity.net) | gentoo.org

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
rakedog is offline  
Old 12-03-2004, 01:14 AM   #54
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Politics, War on Terrorism etc. Discussion

Lol yeah Rakedog would know....
alvino is offline  
Old 12-03-2004, 01:15 AM   #55
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Politics, War on Terrorism etc. Discussion

Well anyways, Giancarlo has his opinions, and I have mine.
alvino is offline  
Old 12-03-2004, 02:19 AM   #56
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Politics, War on Terrorism etc. Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
You have voiced your opposition to the war in Iraq and Bush in the past.
Uhhh. When I voiced my opposition to the War in Iraq, it was on the things that we did wrong, not the whole war in general.... And I voiced my opposition against G. Bush because I didnt like him, but I didnt like J. Kerry either.

EDIT>>> Sorry about the triple posts.
alvino is offline  
Old 12-03-2004, 02:27 AM   #57
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Politics, War on Terrorism etc. Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
Nah, morph it's okay, Giancarlo is known for calling a lot of people idiots. Seriously, it's his personality. Mods, Lock this thread....
This is from a person who has very little credibility...
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-03-2004, 02:28 AM   #58
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Politics, War on Terrorism etc. Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
Uhhh. When I voiced my opposition to the War in Iraq, it was on the things that we did wrong, not the whole war in general.... And I voiced my opposition against G. Bush because I didnt like him, but I didnt like J. Kerry either.

EDIT>>> Sorry about the triple posts.
It doesn't matter. You are speaking out against the reality and the spread of democracy through Iraq and I will defend the Iraqi government where it is needed.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-03-2004, 09:52 AM   #59
Fully Optimized
 
Slayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,111
Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer
Default Re: Politics, War on Terrorism etc. Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
This is from a person who has very little credibility...
Believe me, he has far more credibility here than you do - for a start his suggestion is some what logical, unlike yours, where you seem to believe that anyone that doesn't agree with you must be banned from this place, because you say so. Well, that aint gonna happen.

As for your points about how you seem to believe that you give respect to others, I'd like to ask something : Where was the respect in the reply you aimed at me? I saw none whatsoever.

Oh, just a final note : I've seen you move around on other forums too - I've seen you think that you're so wonderful that people, even Forum Staff, should answer to you. Funnily enough, that sort of attitude (among other things) has consequently been the reason you've been banned from most of those places. Well, don't for a second, think you can get away with it here.

If you have a problem, then I strongly suggest you take it up with me over PM - otherwise, don't bother.
__________________

Slayer is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0