Politics, War on Terrorism etc. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
alvino said:
If I have been attacking America, show some proof. Back yourself up like you always do.

You have voiced your opposition to the war in Iraq and Bush in the past.

Oh come on, you can better than saying that im "wrong", or that I need to grow up...:rolleyes:

Oh be quiet. Damn it. I'm serious.. you are like a gnat.. I'm sick of you and your stinking attitude. You are ruining this debate.

I know what an opinion is.

What you don't know is.. common sense.

Oh come on guys knock it off this was supposed to be a political debate thread not a flaming thread give it a rest for crying out loud.

Nah, morph it's okay, Giancarlo is known for calling a lot of people idiots. Seriously, it's his personality. Mods, Lock this thread....

Giancarlo said:
You have voiced your opposition to the war in Iraq and Bush in the past.

Uhhh. When I voiced my opposition to the War in Iraq, it was on the things that we did wrong, not the whole war in general.... And I voiced my opposition against G. Bush because I didnt like him, but I didnt like J. Kerry either.

EDIT>>> Sorry about the triple posts.

rakedog said:
Nah, morph it's okay, Giancarlo is known for calling a lot of people idiots. Seriously, it's his personality. Mods, Lock this thread....

This is from a person who has very little credibility...

alvino said:
Uhhh. When I voiced my opposition to the War in Iraq, it was on the things that we did wrong, not the whole war in general.... And I voiced my opposition against G. Bush because I didnt like him, but I didnt like J. Kerry either.

EDIT>>> Sorry about the triple posts.

It doesn't matter. You are speaking out against the reality and the spread of democracy through Iraq and I will defend the Iraqi government where it is needed.

Giancarlo said:
This is from a person who has very little credibility...

Believe me, he has far more credibility here than you do - for a start his suggestion is some what logical, unlike yours, where you seem to believe that anyone that doesn't agree with you must be banned from this place, because you say so. Well, that aint gonna happen.

As for your points about how you seem to believe that you give respect to others, I'd like to ask something : Where was the respect in the reply you aimed at me? I saw none whatsoever.

Oh, just a final note : I've seen you move around on other forums too - I've seen you think that you're so wonderful that people, even Forum Staff, should answer to you. Funnily enough, that sort of attitude (among other things) has consequently been the reason you've been banned from most of those places. Well, don't for a second, think you can get away with it here.

If you have a problem, then I strongly suggest you take it up with me over PM - otherwise, don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom