Politics, War on Terrorism etc. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOFX

Fully Optimized
Okay, I started this thread because a big political debate had arisen in a thread that had nothing whatsoever to do Politics. I might just clear this up, I am Australian, I think that some people may think that im American. So yeh, thats that cleared up.
To kick it off how about we discuss the War on Terror.

Oh no. What do you want to start at this forum?

It seems like Australians approve of the war on terror by electing John Howard resoundingly in the last election.

I dont know if your Aussie or not but if you are you have a very skewed view of why John Howard was elected. Basically Mark Latham, his main opponent, was a complete and utter retard and tried to use intimidation tactics, which portrayed him as a bully. The Australians voted for John Howard mainly because of the economy and no one really trusted Latham. Btw I hate Howard but I also hate Latham.

Well that sounds familiar. Like what John Kerry did towards Bush. It failed. The people support the war against terror. I think Howard is a good man who stands up against leftists as yourself.

oh boy another debate thread..... get ready for lots of flaming and watch everything get all messy. Im outta this one.

John Howard is an idiot, pissweak prime minister. Frankly I would prefer if our country was lead by a person who is capable of making decisions for themselves instead of riding on the coat tails of another dickwit George W Bush.

oh boy thats gonna provoke Giancarlo realllll wellll..... i suggest you find cover nofx... hes really good at this kind of stuff. ITS GONNA GET SO FRICKIN' MESSY IN HERE , IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

nofx said:
John Howard is an idiot, pissweak prime minister. Frankly I would prefer if our country was lead by a person who is capable of making decisions for themselves instead of riding on the coat tails of another dickwit George W Bush.

You're the idiot. You are the one who is a dickwit. So give me a damn break. You don't even use your brain. Use it, You have it. It is the results of evolution. But it appears you don't use it.

SEE! i told to get some cover nofx. dont say i didnt warn you... and dont think im taking sides or anything, but i just know how good giancarlo is (trust me, i know from previous threads)...and he really is that good. i think he said that he majored in Political Science (giancarlo, correct me if i am wrong).

alvino said:
SEE! i told to get some cover nofx. dont say i didnt warn you... and dont think im taking sides or anything, but i just know how good giancarlo is (trust me, i know from previous threads)...and he really is that good. i think he said that he majored in Political Science (giancarlo, correct me if i am wrong).

i'm majoring in political science. I haven't received my degree yet but am well on my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom