Political Correctness

maurice- lmao=laugh(ed, ing) my ass off. that's what lil tammy was saying. i dont think he was directing it at you...

paradox- the post that was deleted was offensive whether or not you agree to why it was offensive.. i also do not agree that people should get offended over racial slangs, however, they do and that is that.

it was originally 10 little indians not 10 little n******.

political correctness is like wearing clothes in public, both good and bad. why should we be so offended with the nude body, and yet who wants to see somebody's flubber all over the place.

luckyduck said:
maurice- lmao=laugh(ed, ing) my ass off. that's what lil tammy was saying. i dont think he was directing it at you...

paradox- the post that was deleted was offensive whether or not you agree to why it was offensive.. i also do not agree that people should get offended over racial slangs, however, they do and that is that.

it was originally 10 little indians not 10 little n******.

political correctness is like wearing clothes in public, both good and bad. why should we be so offended with the nude body, and yet who wants to see somebody's flubber all over the place.
He he, "flubber" brilliant word, never heard dangly, sticky out bits, or any others called that [titter], beauty is in the eye of the beholder, yes, but not everybody wants all that stuck in their face, I agree, [like your style!!] :D

rusbo.uk said:
HAHAAH! Do you ever come out of a box??? Newspapers, TV, Internet....
i mean come on!

He married his boyfriend recently - the first gay marriage in the UK, headline news!

But he was married to a woman during the 80's though.

Paradox said:
In a thread about political correctness you supress my views by deleting my post

I only used one actual curse word. The others were terms in reference to those people that I do not feel I should have to be politically correct when refering to.
Yes, political correctness, not freedom of speech, or an excuse to post that are offensive to some people...

Thats the point of political correctness, it's supposed to be about not deliberatly offending some people.
I notice a lot of people here (yourself included) won't write the word nigger, instead we have (nigga, N*****, or the N word)... why is this? do you feel that somehow that word is offensive, and shouldn't be used for the sake of political correcness, yet somehow Wog is acceptable?

that's the point, none of those words should really be finding their way onto this forum, because they are all racial slurrs. how'd you like having yourself desribed in ways that you might find offensive?

root said:
Yes, political correctness, not freedom of speech, or an excuse to post that are offensive to some people...

Thats the point of political correctness, it's supposed to be about not deliberatly offending some people.
I notice a lot of people here (yourself included) won't write the word nigger, instead we have (nigga, N*****, or the N word)... why is this? do you feel that somehow that word is offensive, and shouldn't be used for the sake of political correcness, yet somehow Wog is acceptable?

that's the point, none of those words should really be finding their way onto this forum, because they are all racial slurrs. how'd you like having yourself desribed in ways that you might find offensive?
Didn't you expect Paradox to go down this avenue?, did you realise your faux pax, you used the actual word!, [tut]

Concise English dictionary; 17th century, from the Spanish; negro.

Well you learn something new every day, I didn't expect it's origin to be Spanish!

Back
Top Bottom