Political Correctness

Lil_Tammy said:
Oxfordshire actually and contrary to popular belief (Setishock :p) lil tammy is just a nik name and I'm actually male :p
I didn't make any assumptions as to your gender, Tammy could be either, plus "oops sorry" :( regarding your location.
fie.gif

Yeah, it has gone way over the top just like everything.

I believe we are loosing our national identity, you never see the flag anywhere now, except Maybe on some boxer shorts or something :rolleyes:

I've also noticed that our flag is being phased out and the 'EU' flag or the goergy flag being introduced which is a shame

Political correctness is getting so rediculous (spelling?), dont even get me started on it, i'll end up getting this thread locked, however i will say that you aren't even allowed to call people short anymore, it has to be vertically challenged, what sort of a DH came up with that one. it just gets me so annoyed

David Lindon said:
the goergy flag being introduced which is a shame

What flag? Never heard of it.

The Union Jack does seem really tacky these days, what with the crap the tourists buy, but it's still our flag and I have a sense of pride when seeing the thing flying abroad. They tried to add black surrounds to it to make it more politically correct: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2981038.stm

I also used to have boxer shorts with the London Underground map on :D

Techy Geek said:
Political correctness is getting so rediculous (spelling?), dont even get me started on it, i'll end up getting this thread locked, however i will say that you aren't even allowed to call people short anymore, it has to be vertically challenged, what sort of a DH came up with that one. it just gets me so annoyed

Hahaha "vertically challenged" Im not very pc then because I still call people short.

Paradox said:
Can I ask a question to all you brits over there, Do they make you Sing some sort of national pledge thing to your flag?

No, but seeing as the UK is becoming the 52nd US State these days, it's only a matter of time.

Hell, the Blair government's even setting up an equivalent of the FBI over here!

Back
Top Bottom