Pokemon!!

alex_boothby

In Runtime
Someone just gave me a nintendo DS, and i thought i would go all childish and buy a pokemin game to play while im bored in between lectures at uni!

I can remember playing REd and blue on the old one wen ther was 150 or so pokemon, but im asking which game is the best one to buy now? as ther seems to be about a million diff coulours! and about 20 billion new pokemon!

Basically what pokemon game shall i buy

cheers

Pokemon Black and White is pretty cool. I has 156 (I think) new pokemon. It's basically a new game for the newer generation of fans.

If you want older pokemon, then maybe get Heartgold and Soulsiver. These are the remakes of pokemon Gold and Silver for the gameboy.

thanks man, to be honest i can only remember the original 150 pokeimo of red and blue, so might just get the black or white one as its the newest then!

Thanks again

Yeah, yellow was awesome. You start put with a pikachu and get all three original starters too.
I'm currently playing it on my Zune HD.

I got White, seems good, so many pokemon tho! are ther none of the orginal 150 in this game tho to catch??

Also is there any way to know if a pokemon is rare before you bother to catch it?

so what is actual difference betwenn red, blue, yellow etc? Is it just the pokemon you start with?

Well im no expert, and to be honest probably a bit old for playing it still but! Basically nintendo release a new version every so often, and the new releases come in pairs e.g
Red & blue
Emeraald & Saphire
Gold & Silver
Pearl & Diamond
White & Black

or summit like that anyay, Each pair are effectively the same generation, the diference between the pair e.g red and blue is that you can only catch certain pokemon in red and certain ones in blue (same of for subsequent pairs) so to catch all the pokemon you need to trade.

They started off with 150 pokemon in red and blue and as the generations went on they created more, currently its at somwhere in the region on 9999999*10^500 i think. each new one created by the designer with a blindfold on and a rusty paintbrush. And names by a feotal baby i can only assume.

But they are very addictive games none the less!

Back
Top Bottom