pointless thread...just too happy :D

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
a very meaningfull thread...*said sarcasticly* :D

ohh...football practice started today...and i gotta tell you its HELL!! now you would think that a 10 min water break every 20-40 min would make everything allright...right?? WRONG!! i feel like im about to pass out...now. but anyway...our head coach left us for conway...but we got a new coach that has been here b4 quite awhile ago tho...n e way were all gonna die b4 the fist couple of weeks is up!! he makes last year look like kindergarten!! but...he gives us apples and gatorade and a 30 min break in the middle of pratice :D. i think well do alot better w/ him this year...this is my first year to play w/ the high school but still. we practiced from 7:30-1:00 today!!! im sooo tired...but i thought i was gonna have to go to work on top of that...but guess what? i don't!! im soo happy about that ... and i thought id tell everyone my football status...cuz were like family here....right?

Good going Kalgatha!

Good week for English Cricket too! And dotOmega Forums! We have our first major Template done, Root should be putting it in any day now!

Re: a very meaningfull thread...*said sarcasticly* :D

Kalgatha said:
ohh...football practice started today...and i gotta tell you its HELL!! now you would think that a 10 min water break every 20-40 min would make everything allright...right?? WRONG!! i feel like im about to pass out...now. but anyway...our head coach left us for conway...but we got a new coach that has been here b4 quite awhile ago tho...n e way were all gonna die b4 the fist couple of weeks is up!! he makes last year look like kindergarten!! but...he gives us apples and gatorade and a 30 min break in the middle of pratice :D. i think well do alot better w/ him this year...this is my first year to play w/ the high school but still. we practiced from 7:30-1:00 today!!! im sooo tired...but i thought i was gonna have to go to work on top of that...but guess what? i don't!! im soo happy about that ... and i thought id tell everyone my football status...cuz were like family here....right?

Football must be hard, just as hard as being on a tennis team(belive me some tennis couchs are like drill sg's like on a football team!)
Wait'to go kalgatha! :D All the best with it!

LOL, and yes family...right..maybe Kalgatha noone else might think that..
Maybe just us?!..lol
But we are like family i mean come on..
We fight, argue like cat and dog(most of us), we help each other out, we debate, we just have crazy fun(well again most of us maybe)..
and all that, we just 'bond' and again ...most of us...

Re: a very meaningfull thread...*said sarcasticly* :D

geek_gal said:
Football must be hard, just as hard as being on a tennis team(belive me some tennis couchs are like drill sg's like on a football team!)
Wait'to go kalgatha! :D All the best with it!

LOL, and yes family...right..maybe Kalgatha noone else might think that..
Maybe just us?!..lol
But we are like family i mean come on..
We fight, argue like cat and dog(most of us), we help each other out, we debate, we just have crazy fun(well again most of us maybe)..
and all that, we just 'bond' and again ...most of us...

i couldn't agree more...on everything you said...except the tennis thing...cuz ive never played :D so idk :p

Its awesome fun..at times..

Also a pointer if you dont like the person on the team your playing against...

Aim and smack the ball at there face, works a treat:D

Back
Top Bottom