Pocket Bikes

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Word. 3 AM. I hear the buzz of a small 2 stroke running hard. I look out the window and see a quite large man, zipping by on a very small motorcycle. 3 AM. Word.

I want one of those :) they're only 300 bucks on ebay... sweet.

Anyone own one? Anyone ever try riding it at 3 AM?

i never rode one but i saw someone ride it and i was thinking about gett ing one but i didnt

Those things must be fun to drive, but anybody that drives one will look ridiculous. They are cheap, but you run the risk of looking like a clown if you drive one.

In England there has been an increase in accidents to pedestrians involving these, & the government says it's going to bring out a bill to ban them.

my little cousin has one that i hijack sometimes there pretty fast for how small they are just dont hit a big bump or you will take a tumble!!ill stick to atvs!!

haha my friend has a few gas bikes that we take out on his street, not really pocket bikes, but theres a 75cc 1982 honda dirt bike, a 3 wheel atv thats a blast to ride, and a 33cc gas scooter he found in the garbage. ooh and cant forget the gas powered field plough :p

yea but those things are a blast to ride if you have the right safety equipment and you're responsible with them.

we're gunna get his old lawnmower tractor working so we can ride that around :)

haha my friend has a few gas bikes that we take out on his street, not really pocket bikes, but theres a 75cc 1982 honda dirt bike, a 3 wheel atv thats a blast to ride, and a 33cc gas scooter he found in the garbage. ooh and cant forget the gas powered fieldplough, yea but those things are a blast to ride if you have the right safety equipment and you're responsible with them, we're gunna get his old lawnmower tractor working so we can ride that around :)
How old are you??

are you going to say how dangerous that stuff is? sure, its dangerous, but we do everything to make it safe. helmets, other safety stuff.

That's how I am. I do stupid stuff like that, only with a 1999 Suzuki 250cc, and I wear a helmet.

Back
Top Bottom