plygamy what would you do

yea i know... take cf for example, everyone's good, but that guy nik00117? forget about it!

hehe jk nik

it depends on your culture on if its right or not, but I think I watched the same show and there were things I was discusted by.
so I say plygamy* is wrong in my head.

Chris

well, the reason why plygamy doesn't happen everywhere today is because it is actually against the law (in most places). the mormon religion changed it's ways when the government came into play. (weird that a religion would agree to change because the government told them to...)

Well its not aganist the law to cheat on your wife *wont get jail time for it* but married poeple have certain benefits. And you can claim as MANY wives as you plz. But only one of those by law will be considered your wife. And to me it isn't really "wrong" as long as everyone is of legal age. But anyways every relegion has its bad apples christians had a lil episode I bleieve in teh 80s where there was a mass sucidie. I would never follow it cause I believe theres one fish out in the sea for you and you'll find it. Theres not two, or three, or four, or however many you want.

Back
Top Bottom