plygamy what would you do

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I was watching a show on it where kids are forces to marry grown men and such and a lot of times they are their own family members. They believe they are the descants of Jesus and so on. Now if I was a governor of that state or something Personally I'd call up the national guard, send them into towns that I know practice this. And with the following orders all children under the age of 17 will go into state custody. Any person 18 or older that is married to somebody 17 or younger is to be arrested, any parent that allowed their children 17 or younger to marry a person 18 or older will be arrested too. Any couple 18 or old will be left alone, as well as any families, which have not broken any laws. I'd then do a search on the police force fire anyone that knowingly allowed this to happen, and replace them with dependable people. I'm not against having more then one wives its your belief by all means practice as you feel you need too but do not take away others rights. Example if your a 42 year old man with 3 "wives" all of which you married when they were legal 18+ then by all means go on I believe in freedom of religion but when you start sexually abusing children and marring off at ages of 14, 15, 16 to people they DON"T EVEN LIKE not to mention the fact that its ungodly illegal that's what I call slavery. What would you. That's what I would do/think they should do.

*I do not believe in this religion one wives, and that's all is what I believe, but I've never have been the one to force my believes on a other if his are just as legal as mine no matter how strange they may seem to be. Example if you worships snakes and like to get bitten by them I won't tell you not too. But if you break the law doing that its a different story.*

Well its not just one state I blieve its "big" in a couple states. But I think I heard pretty much every state has a group that believs in this.

No only men. It was orginally created beacuse in this town more women were being born then men, and the population was failing so they said men can have more then one wives they one man can produce more childern. But in recent history it has more or less become a excuse for incest, and to have sex with children. Its sick but true. Did a google on it. I know down south GA a few pratice it as well as northern GA, and some groups in CO do it as well.

Nik00117 said:
I was watching a show on it where kids are forces to marry grown men and such and a lot of times they are their own faimly members.They believe they are the descandts of jesus and so on. Now if I was a goveneor of that state or somthing Peronnelly i'd call up the national gaurd, send them into towns that i know pratice this. And with the following orders all children under the age of 17 will go into state custody. Any person 18 or older that is married to sombody 17 or younger is to be arrested, any parent that allowed their childern 17 or younger to marry a person 18 or older will be arrested too. Any couple 18 or old will be left alone, as well as any faimlies which have not broken any laws. I'd then do a search on the ploice force fire anyone that knownly allowned this to happen, and replace them with dependable people. I'm not againist having more then one wive its your belief by all means practice as you feel you need too but do not take away others rights. Example if your a 42 year old man with 3 "wives" all of which you married when they were legal 18+ then by all means go on I believe in freedom of relegion but when you start sexually abusing childern and marrything off at ages of 14, 15, 16 to poeple they DON"T EVEN LIKE not to mention the fact that its ungoldy illegal thats what i call slaverly. What would you. Thats what I would do/think they should do.

*I do not believe in this relegion one wive, and thats all is what I beliefe, but i've never have been the one to force my believes on a other if his are just as legal as mine no matter how strange they may seem to be. Example if you worships snakes and like to get bitten by them I won't tell you not too. But if you break the law doing that its a different story.*

Do a spell check next time. Sorry, but the spelling was just really bad.

hmmm, i learned something about this in school. people who practice this usually consider themselves mormons. the mormon religion does not state that they should do this, but early in mormon religion, people started practicing this, and i guess ppl just want to keep old things going.....
i think it is completely wrong
and dont get me wrong, almost all mormons are kind, caring ppl, (2 live next door to me, and one lives in back of me, and they are the nicest people i have ever met in my life.)
but ewwww what is up with that....?

Yea I bet its just one sec out of the entire relegion. Every batch of poeple got a few bad apples in them.

Back
Top Bottom