Pluto fly by in a matter of hours

setishock

Wizard of Wires
NASA
Popcorn, peanuts, cracker jacks... Now this is going to be good. It's going to be out of contact as the space craft has to turn toward the planet. It will be 13 hours before we find out it was a success or a dud.

Good luck NASA.

We'll find out for sure if it's a planet or an asteroid. I'd say a planet since it got moons orbiting it.

The best thing that school textbooks taught me is not to trust them. I will not go into all of the reasons, but I can say for a fact that we are learning much faster directly from the sources than from someone whom writes the detail based on even older writings combined with newer sources. That type of thing will make your brain melt. What am I to tell our (Cynthia and me) future child when they come with questions? The school demands that the students study and memorize outdated material, most of which turns out to be wrong. Meh, parenting is hard and I am not even a parent yet. (I love our future child to much to bring them into the world that I live in at the moment...) All that I know is that I want our future child to be as good at what they want to be as they can be. If taken from each of us, our own child will likely be more intelligent than both of us at once. I know this, because I was not allways the kind person that I am. Lets... not talk about that last part to much. Lets just say BOOM without anyone getting hurt, and leave it at that LOL

Last edited:
I think this is really cool as I am a space nut. I love space and all the cool stars & galaxies out there. I am also a huge fan of the Hubble space telescope we have to look at the stars with.

The pictures of Pluto are outstanding !!

35032wg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom