Please Send Reports

I recommend; to keep the Forum clean that people try and report posts of spam or flaming or even swearing. Nobody's is going to get into trouble for making the thread or post which was reported to and nobody will know if you don't want us to say who reported it. It would make our jobs a lot easier, and at least for me it will give me the knowledge of threads which were started before I was a moderator. Thanks.

Yeh, I reported some this morning (won't say who but he was supposed to be banned ;)) and David dealt with them quickly. Definately worth doing before flaming, lol.

yeh it is a big help
there are so many threads to go through so we cant see alll the problems

hey yeh ever since LK there has been alot less spam and lot of stupid threads locked

Maybe thats cause there is lots of people out there who have a problem with him , BTW thats just a surgestion a dont want people getting the wrong i idea i could be wrong , and lord k is a good friend.

GeforcebOY said:
Maybe thats cause there is lots of people out there who have a problem with him , BTW thats just a surgestion a dont want people getting the wrong i idea i could be wrong , and lord k is a good friend.
Hmmm... :D

Back
Top Bottom