:( Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
To 'spank' thanks, I usually use a wet noodle for spanking.
to TRD - my kid was never interested in computing, it was me, I had them all from T.I. without a HD in it, and now advaced to notebook - find it super. Now that my daughter is older and has a job where she works in finance and has to work with PCs, I'm making her one for at home. I also still have my old 386 hoping for a grandchild to play games with.

Amorssang said:
Kid asked for it, its unfortunate, but he danced with death.

Would you feel the same way if you find a toy gun, but it was actually a real gun and you accidentally shoot yourself in the face?

for an old thread, it's really getting attention again! I don't think any kid asks for early death. Unfortunately they get peer pressure and bad influence every where they turn. Even the best parents in the world can't always keep up with the crap these kids encounter in school, and other social gatherings. Bad influence can spread like a dangerous germ and sometimes cannot be stopped, sorry to say.

spank_fusion said:
Would you feel the same way if you find a toy gun, but it was actually a real gun and you accidentally shoot yourself in the face?

I don't even know what that means.

spank_fusion said:
Not surprising.

Well if you explained more cleary I would be able to answer the question. I'm not one to dodge questions, but I can't answer questions that are stupid, "not suprisingly".

i got that forever ago thats y i asked about that remember lol. its the dust off danger topic.

WOW, sorry guys/gals, I didn't mean to start an old ball rolling to get everyone's dander up. There's a lot of emotion there. Sounds like my last Thanksgiving dinner party with friends and family.....

I never knew air cans could be abused like that. This is the most tragic & shocking story.

My condolence to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom