Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 07:54 AM   #11
Fully Optimized

Default Re: :( Please Read

Man ... i am a kid and i'm not that ignorant to try a stunt like that (maybe ignorant is too strong a word?)
I mean wouldn't they know better than to try somethign like that
By the way, is dust off like widespread? because i've never seen it in australia ...

Old 07-28-2005, 08:16 AM   #12
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheLOL
Another idiot who got what they desrved you do drugs, you take the risk of killing your self.
no one deserves to die.

Old 07-28-2005, 11:29 AM   #13
Daemon Poster

agreed
Old 07-28-2005, 12:32 PM   #14
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

They dont deserve to die if they do drugs, but they are def very, very, very stupid to do drugs... i really dont see what you can gain out of paying loads of money and killing yourslef.......

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
Old 07-28-2005, 03:34 PM   #15
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

Erm a 15 second high? Um seriously i'm not aganist drugs but thats not the point but spraying compressed air into your lugns? Erm not a good idea. I never heard of this dusting stuff I know what dust off is but never heard of inhaling it. Pretty stupid.I mean inhaling compressed air. What a sad story. I use a compessor to clean out mf computer. They should still sell the stuff though. And I mean honsetly a 10 second high. Not even worth it.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:22 PM   #16
Baseband Member

So sorry about your loss. If my daughter died before me, I'd probably be in a psych ward or worse. Why don't companies put HUGH Warning labels on those type of products? I sure hope the do now.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:33 PM   #17
BSOD

First of all, this is a really old thread. Second, there are warning labels.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:41 PM   #18
Baseband Member

Sorry, I'm new at this,will try to pay more attention to the dates. I'm glad I did read it though, because I was not aware of the dangers, now I am.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:43 PM   #19
BSOD

That's cool. I won't attack you with a stick this time!
Old 09-26-2005, 12:57 PM   #20
Golden Master

In either case, whatever it does, we need to keep this stuff away from kids. I have two cans of compressed air. I put them on the very top shelf in my computer room. I have kids over quite a bit and you know how you don't want people messing with your computer and all? I told them the same thing how the computer room is off limits unless I give permission to use it. And when they do go in there, they can't see the can up there because of how little they are. I also supervise them because I hate it when kids mess up my icons and 'accidently' delete something. Oh brother, the mess they can get themselves into.

WHen I was young, I thought it was pretty cool too how the air inside shoots out and how the can freezed up on the outside. It was fun. I shoot it in the air at times just to play with it. I soon came to realize the hazard associated with the compressed air when my dad caught me playing with it. He didn't yell at me, but sat down next to me on my bed and reminded me of the danger of using the Dust Off. Being a good boy as I am (I'm such a saint), I listened and took him seriously and treated the DUst Off as a tool only. Never to be played with. From that day on, that's all it was. Simply a tool to removing dust bunnies from the computer, keyboard, etc.