Please help with tigerdirect!!

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
I just went to order something off tigerdirect.ca, i went through all the steps, and then it gave me my order summary at the end. it had my shipment number and the parts i ordered, then the page refreshed for some reason and it had no shipment number and the section on what parts i ordered was empty. so my question is how can i check if the parts were ordered or not? Does tigerdirect.ca have a buy history or something?

Usually from most places you should have in your account area, Otherwise have you got an order conformation email from them?

O my god I never even thought of that. There was an email conformation. Thanks

that happened to me from a local shop and i had no idea if it went through, forgot all about the conformation e-mail for like 3 hours. may i ask what you ordered?

I ordered a MSI GeForce 6600 GT / 128MB GDDR3 / PCI Express, I know i said i was going to buy the 6800 ultra but i wanted to play some games now and not 2 months from now, and a floppy drive.

lol believe me you wont be dissappointed o/c it as soon as you put it in to 565/1200 and you'll see massive performance increase. whens it supposed to be in?

^^It did send

money_man said:
lol believe me you wont be dissappointed o/c it as soon as you put it in to 565/1200 and you'll see massive performance increase. whens it supposed to be in?

I orederd it at about 12:30pm today so it should be here when i get home from school tomorow, and i will install in then, and o/c i'll probably have to ask some Q's because i have never done it to anything before. I'll post if I have problems. (hopefully i don't)

Back
Top Bottom