Please Help Me: Car Questions !

karling07

Daemon Poster
Hi,

I've noticed some of you guys are really good with cars so I thought I'd ask a few questions.

I've got a 1998 Dodge Dakota SLT pickup Truck V8 with 158,000 miles on it. It is grey, it has a bunch of dents (but none that have scraped the paint off). No rust. The A/C does not blow out cold air, one of the car charger outlets doesn't work, and the spedometer always seems to say a bit faster than I'm actually going.

So here's my question; how much could I sell this for?

I'm looking to buy a car to replace it (new or used), and the more I can sell the truck for, the better. Because my parents will not spend more than $2000 for a different car (so if the truck sells for $1000, I can buy a $3000 car).

What car, in relation to how much the truck sells for, would be the best deal for the features? I'm looking for something that's not trashy, rusted, or smelly. Just a regular sedan with some space in it.

I really am not picky about the replacement car; new or used is ok; I just want relatively good condition, not too much mileage, AC that works, and no other major flaws.

Thanks!

Is the engine of the truck good no Check Engine Lights or Maintanance Required? And whats your zip code so we can see how much is worth on ur area

The engine runs fine, just passed inspection two days ago. The truck runs fine, it just could definitely use some work :p

Zip code is 03110

What trim is it??
-Short Bed
-R/T Short Bed
-Long Bed
-Club Cab
-R/T Club Cab

Is this what you're looking for?

Year/Make/Model: 1998 DODGE DAKOTA
Body Style: CLUB CAB PICKUP
Engine Type: 5.2L V8 SFI OHV 16V
Manufactured In: UNITED STATES

Well i got this on Kelly blue book about 6k on the truck it could go down a little lower since the truck need some work. And i didnt listed all the options try it its easy like premium wheels stuff like that that i dont know if you have :D
Here is the link to the page
http://www.kbb.com/
What car are u looking for?

Sure! It seems like a pretty nice car; and hopefully a little bit more "fun" to drive that a truck ;)

Back
Top Bottom