Please Help me!

Ok then, I'm getting desperate.

This Forum; whihc has become a 20 : 80 effort between the Admin and I - in that order, has got about 12 Users and no use whatsoever.

I would very much like for members off here to join that Forum; I realise this may be construde as stealing - but I'm sure many of you are on other Forums as well - I myself am on 5 other Forums.

I can guarentee preferential treatment of ComputerForum users (bit low brow I know!), but I can - I'm practically running the bloody thing at the moment! I cannot give any of you Moderating Posts - but I can promise that it is likely that I may give preference to people from ComputerForums if and when we get more People and it calls for more Moderators.

I especially direct this at Members like DevilHack and Atomic, and Novartic and Xinam - as I know that David and Rocker have more things to do! But please do not allow that to discourage anyone from joining!

I would be eternally grateful if we could get some users! If we get just 10 more users it will become more lively - more lively means more users will come on afterwards and eventually it will be like a snowball. Pushed and pulled by me!

Well; at least think about the idea: the URL is www.clanefe.com/blueman/ and it is called, rather dubiously, Extreme Forums.

If you have read this far; I thank you! Whether or whether not you join. But - don't forget the preferential treatment agreement! ;)

Lord Kalthorn said:
I am on 5 forums and I'm still on here the moment somebody posts a new post!

Your addicted to this place ... everytime you leave this place it drags you back ... you damn junkie. :D

Back
Top Bottom