please, explain to me

I think people who talk like this sound uneducated and give people a reason to stereotype teenagers even more than we already are. I've seen people of all races talk like this and it sounds stupid IMO. I think rap has contributed to this a lot because it's "cool." What about when you go for a job interview, are you going to wear clothes 10 sizes too big with chains and tattoos? you might but you won't get any decent jobs. There is also a huge double standard going on as well, I've never heard of a black person called a racist before. When a black says something racist it's considered "comedy" but when a white person like Imus or Dog Chapman say something it's considered "racism" and people loose jobs. Imus shouldn't have been cancelled, I don't agree with what he said but for him to lose his job is a bit extreme. If you don't like Imus then don't listen to him, we have freedom of speech and pointing the racism finger whenever someone says something you don't like is walking a thin line. Dog Chapman also said some things I don't agree with, but should he lose his show for that? I don't think so because he didn't say it on the show and again it's freedom of speech. If we're going to punish one group of people for saying things like this, then why not make it the same for everyone else?
I agree with that. Some of them dont need jobs, cause most of the ones that do act like that, are into drugs cause they "F#%$ you up big time dawg." And some of those sell drugs.

I am sorry but i disagree with all this judging people by what they wear the kind of music they listen to
SO what a person listens to rap music if they are a perfectly ok person then there is no problem
same with someone who listens to as you called it emo music whats wrong with that if you can still hold a perfectly normal conversation with them then there is no problem i can see
But then again are you one of theese posers who wouldnt be seen near someone who dresses emo or like a gangster just because of what all your friends think
To the OP if you listened to rap music you wouldnt be making this thread you would think people who listen to the kind of music you listen to are stupid and thats how it works but its wrong i know people that listen to rap music and they are perfectly ok people

Stop judging people by how they dress and what they listen to and actually speak to them before you pass judgement about the kind of person they are
And if you dont like rap music nobody is making you listen to it , if you think you are above people that do however you are completely wrong
easy now i think your all getting too carried away,

its their choice of lifestyle leave them alone,

what gives us / you the right to question how they speak / act

jusr because they do act and talk differently doesnt give them n e less rights or anything and i think this thread is a bad idea,

isnt this just like questioning that religion that the women have their whole faces covered up ?

+1 For that post right there
What gives you the right to judge other people cos of they way they dress its wrong IMO
People could ddress in anyway to influence what people will think of them and theese people dress like this to fit in with their friends and what is cool at the time and we all do it you cant say you dont cos i believe you would be lying
A prime example of dressing to in fluence is when you go to a job interview you will dress quite smartly to impress the prespective employer
Well theese people dress like this so that their friends think they are cool and so they dont get bullied , i know thats not how it should be but we all do it i mean you will dress in a certain way so your friends think you are cool etc and thats just what them and their friends think is cool and you have no right to judge them because of that

yea but the way of rap is WRONG! rap is stupid

thats like saying the way of rock is wrong, this is a stupid argument, if they want to act like that, let them, they will learn when they are working all day everyday and making minimum wage

thats like saying the way of rock is wrong, this is a stupid argument, if they want to act like that, let them, they will learn when they are working all day everyday and making minimum wage

Again profiling people on what kinds of emplyment they will get in the future because of the way they dress/kinda musc they listen to
Just cos they listen to rap dosent mean they arent clever and cant work the same kinda job someone who dosent listen to rap does
this is just plain stupid IMO

Again profiling people on what kinds of emplyment they will get in the future because of the way they dress/kinda musc they listen to
Just cos they listen to rap dosent mean they arent clever and cant work the same kinda job someone who dosent listen to rap does
this is just plain stupid IMO

i never profilled anybody here, i said if they want to do that, let them work minimum wage jobs, if they want to be drug dealers let them, if they want to succeed let them, i never said they would be making minimum wage because they listen to rap

personally, i vote this thread to be closed

Back
Top Bottom