please, explain to me

no,
1. you have the right to refuse service to ANYONE when you own something
2. freedom of speech, so if i hate blacks(which i dont), i can express my self without getting thrown in jail

a hate crime is where you attack somebody simply because of there race\sex\beliefs\etc. so if some guy shoots a guy just because of his race, its a hate crime and the penalty is MUCH steeper.

although it is illegal to lets say, not allow a person of a different race to use a public restroom because of his\her race, and stuff like that, but if you own something and it is yours, you can refuse service to them and force them to leave, and if they dont its trespassing. so next time you get kicked out of a store, dont think you can stay there, its trespassing and illegal ;)

2. freedom of speech, so if i hate blacks(which i dont), i can express my self without getting thrown in jail

Depending on how you say it, that may not be true. If you do things such as slander, then it's illegal.

What is real sad is how non-urban people in my area are startign to adopt that look. I live in a nice suburb. You need to be upper-lower class atleast to live here, we do not have a ghetto or anything like that. Just nice houses, we have no need to look like that. Buy cloths that fit for gods sakes.

easy now i think your all getting too carried away,

its their choice of lifestyle leave them alone,

what gives us / you the right to question how they speak / act

jusr because they do act and talk differently doesnt give them n e less rights or anything and i think this thread is a bad idea,

isnt this just like questioning that religion that the women have their whole faces covered up ?

To them you probally look just as stupid as you think they look.

Its a different culture. They have there style just like you have your style. A poser is someone that that is trying to be something he isn't.

You shouldn't judge people by what they wear or how they talk. Its character that speaks volumes. I know quite a few people that don't talk or dress the way I do but I still respect them. Why because thats who they are!

we all come from different ways of life, and thats just how they were brought up.

i think a lot of it is because of too much watching mtv and other gangsta rap videos combined with lack of a good adult male role model due to too many divorces or out of wedlock child bearing.

Yeah, and have you ever noticed, ONLY whites can be racist. Because I know in my town, there are a lot of Mexicans, and they are very racist against whites. But only whites can be racist, thats what drives me crazy.
I read some post about it in myspace once. All these different proofs to go with it.

iM from Brasil and people make fun of me for being dark skinned at school.
I don't wear gay clothes
I don't bling up
I don't listen to rap
I think its because when someone differant comes around everybody wants to pick on that person

All I will say is when it comes to the whole black gangsta/thug lifestyle it gets alot worse the farther South you go. It honestly pisses me off....why would you want to live out a lifestyle that encourages violence, substance abuse and domestic violence?

Back
Top Bottom