Please exlainto me

It's not a friggin fancy ass hard drive made to look pretty to get more money for it. It's a hot swap hard drive in the hot swap tray.
It has a SPECIAL function and will not work in your home computer. Unless you have the hot swap bay. And if you think that drive is expensive, you better be sitting down when you price out the bays.
And they get used mostly for servers anyway. There is no reason why a home user would need to have a hot swappable hard drive in their pc.

Hate to beat a dead horse, but it does justify the mark up because it's hot swappable. It is a reasonable price for one.

that's actually quite cheap for this kind of drive.

[qquote]And they get used mostly for servers anyway. There is no reason why a home user would need to have a hot swappable hard drive in their pc.[/quote]
pretty much only for servers and storage arrays.

also the part is specific, what with it coming with the tray etc.

That's decent for a hot swappable HDD and tray. You just need the right server for it.

wow hey lhuser long time since ivve seen you around this place hows it all going ?

Preety good I'd say. It's been a while, bur I lurked here. Preety much living my life loosely and working as well. Couldn't ask for more right now.

And what about you bud?

Back
Top Bottom