Please

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Can someone tell me about life and what will happen after life.
You dont no how messed up my head is.

I keep getting things in ma head, telling my things like whats goner happen when i die, and everyone else, will people remember you, things like whats the point in living if we all dieying and goner die, please guys, i am messed up, will someone make somemt that keeps you alive.

Make me happy.

Its a pain stuck in my head, it come on last week.

Its confusing.

To my point, life is hell...all this you have to do. When you die, you actually go to heaven...where the man's can't acess: The sun. Since you're in paradise, it must be so beautiful that you all rest the whole day...nothing to worry about. You have a spirit in you. the spirit is made to live and it's days are counted precisly. When the spirit did his job, it gets to go to heaven and stay the for the eternity. You did your job. I don' know how you feel when dead, but you'll feel it at the end. I think it's a light where god picks you up and takes you to heaven. And for some idiots that think of this: NO THERE IS NO TRAFFIC ON THE WAY!

Just my view doesn't mean it's right:

When your dead your dead. your body sits in a grave and rots. heaven is just a thought so ppl don't worry about dying so much. hell is "there" just so ppl don't go throug life thinking they can do anything and still go to heaven.

lhuser- Thnx alot, makes me feel very happy.

Dishdog- Why, you are so stupid, and now you made me mad.

But ill read Ihuser again.

xx cobra xx said:

xx cobra xx said:
Dishdog- Why, you are so stupid, and now you made me mad.

You asked, I told. If you only wanted to hear what you wanted to hear, you should have asked to hear that.

xx cobra xx said:
You dont no how messed up my head is.

I keep getting things in ma head, telling my things like whats goner happen when i die, and everyone else, will people remember you, things like whats the point in living if we all dieying and goner die, please guys, i am messed up, will someone make somemt that keeps you alive.

Make me happy.

Its a pain stuck in my head, it come on last week.

Its confusing.

Ok, I'll openly confess that I'm a Christian. I don't know if any of you guys here are, but I have one thing to say first off: Don't give me crap because I'm not in the mood. If you want to fight, go ahead, do it somewhere else. I'm not here to discuss religion. This is my view: When you die, you go to heaven. God will be there. You will have comfort, no sadness, no sorrow, no pain, nothing like that. The streets will be paved with gold and the smell of flowers like nothing on Earth will be everywhere. Bliss. Exactly. Why live only to die? Because it's not the same. Hell is there. No doubt about it. Why live? Why? Because life is good. Maybe not right now, but, trust me, I've been in extremely difficult positions, it gets better. It's a cliche, but hey: If you have the energy to kill yourself, don't and go do something productive with that energy. Why do people kill themselves? Because they can't take the pain, take the pain that only really lasts for a blink of an eye. Think about it: in the course of a lifetime, will a few months pain or even a few years really affect you? If your life is something of great pain, like mine, you can deal with it. Don't think you can't. Everyone is the same, with the same brain (although maybe not the same i.q.) but we all have the same emotions, expressions, etc. I've experienced death, directly and indirectly, so many times it's not even funny. Death is something that is real. It will happen. But life is soooo good. Take a step outside. Breath in the air. Look at the sky. Go to the beach. Go to some mountains. Something. Just look around and see what's around you. If you live in the city, or you live in a really bad place, go somewhere. You can achieve it. I have.... I've been a rut so bad, I didn't know if I could live outta that. Here I am dude. I don't know how your life is going, so I can't say much for you. However, I feel that if you affect people in a positive way, people will remember you, they will go on with you in their mind, and, as long you do things that have an impact on people's lives, they will remember you. No doubt about that. We're still studying Abe Lincoln after over a hundred years have gone by. Why? Because he did something that affected people. You want to live because there is so much in this world to experience. So much to know, so much to see, etc. You want to live so that you can experience life: love, birth, birthday's, sport's games, building a new comp, listening to music, driving a new car, to play that awesome new game, etc. You want to live so that you can hug all your grandchildren. You want to live so that you can help others, if you want. If you want to be remember, impact someone. That's another reason. You want to live so you can be remembered. This question has been asked many times over, and the answer does change sometimes, but, for me, this is why I live. This is what get's me up in the morning. This is what makes me want to do so much in this world. Not one person can affect the whole world, but one person can do enough to influence others. Don't be depressed. If you want, read the Bible. It's full of things for your question. All over the place. I wasn't always a Christian. In fact, I was in your position at one point, when I knew 7 people, close people at that, die in one year. Yes, one year. Who? My father, grandfather, aunt, best friend's sister, next door neighbor, and a past teacher of mine. I'm not even kidding. This is NOT a joke. Those people affected me, and I came out of that rut feeling so much stronger. I don't know what you're going through, but, at the age I was at, around 12, I wanted life to end so bad. There was so much pain. 7 people, let alone 1 which is big... I... don't know. Read the Bible, get out and do something positive... this is all I have to say. I hope this has helped...

Dishdog said:
Just my view doesn't mean it's right:

When your dead your dead. your body sits in a grave and rots. heaven is just a thought so ppl don't worry about dying so much. hell is "there" just so ppl don't go throug life thinking they can do anything and still go to heaven.

O so true, at least one person is not crazy!

Let us not take dying as a negative part of our life,after all,we end on that part. And I don't want to lose that part of my existence here on earth. But after you die,where will you go? In my opinion,you will not automatically in heaven after you die nor in hell. As I read the bible, no one,even all the saints and apostle of Jesus never been in heaven. There will be a judgement day or anything<might be the second coming of Christ>. I believe in God but I don't believe in religion. Lot of religion claiming that they believe and obey God but still they fight to each other. Sometimes, death is the prize when you attack another religion. What is that? By the way, I believe that you will go to heaven when you do something good without any expectation in return, just do good naturally. JAC006 is right,the essence of living is how you remembered by the people living in the world even when you died a hundred years ago. After all, don't just live prominently but do what makes you happy. Cherish every moment you are encountering. Just like waking up in a christmas morning is such a joy.It's not that how you celebrate it but the breeze and the ambience of the environment you are seeing and feeling...

Back
Top Bottom