Playstation3 to be delayed?

Yeah, some of their great lineups are starting to die. Mario and Zelda were absolutely awesome series, but they're suffering from age.

One game I want to see back (I didn't get an XBOX so missed it :() is Panzer Dragoon again... I had both on the Saturn and I loved it! Panzer Dragoon Orta came out on Xbox and I completly missed out!

Another game is Sonic, though I know thats coming out on both,
Er...I'd like to see another crash Bandicoot too, though more like the originals :( The new ones have been too repetitive.

I don't know which one I'm going to go for yet, but at the moment Xbox 360 seems the best choice, and its not just because its come out first.
But i'll wait for both to completly arrive before choosing.

yeah, but if it was maybe $750, i'd say it's worth it...with the cell processor and blu-ray, common...thats pretty good stuff

alvino said:
Yeah, some of their great lineups are starting to die. Mario and Zelda were absolutely awesome series, but they're suffering from age.

I don't agree with that. Ever heard of Twilight Princess? The new Zelda game? That's up for Game of the Year already and it hasn't even come out yet. As for Mario, well, yes, Sunshine didn't meet expectations. That was one 'bad' Mario game. Mario 128 (a Rev title) promises to be the best Mario game ever.

$900 my @$$... :rolleyes: dont think so...

Alll you dirty dirty xbox fan boys you, yeah im talking to you too kage! lol :p

And people its not always about the features its about teh GAMES ;) oh and graphics...

/thats all i have to say on this,

Anyways someone said sony 3 is past its due date, what are you talking about?

Am not an Xbox fan boy. For one, I'll choose when they both come out.

I'm saying Xbox 360 is just as powerful as the PS3 :p
Even if the media is saying PS3 is mroe powerful. Its just not.

The PlayStation 3 sounds good on paper, but in reality it's very much like the Xbox 360. Everyone thinks it is because of what they put on paper. That's not always the case.

Yeah, they both have minus and plusses, but in reality, they'll be exactly the same :p We'll see which one pulls ahead in the next few years I guess...

Both of them are so similar, that it'll really come down to who can price their product right. Most of the games are cross-platforms, so it's not that big of a deal.

Yeah I agree.

If someone from Sega is reading this: Panzor Dragoon!!!! :p That'll look amazing on the next generation!

Just think of the next generation in the next 5-6 years or so :p Think of how games would have progressed by then...

Back
Top Bottom