**Playstation Network Usernames***

There is a difference between double posting a day after the last one as matty has done and double posting within minutes as you do Brooky.

Mods, I'm not being sarcastic here, Matt has apologised for double-posting so can I just say that I'm not the only one who does this, I know, I know that I've done it several times, but it is very easy to do, just thought I'd point that out. [no offence Matt:)]

No prob Brook but there is a slight difference with my double post. Look at the times. This thread was at the bottom of the page when I decided to post in it. If it was towards the top I would have just edited my post knowing someone else would most likely reply keeping the thread viewable.

But since it was near the bottom I felt it would be alright to double post. There is a 14 hour gap between my double post/bump. I new I was double posting no mistakes I don't think anyone has a problem with that, its people double posting within a few minutes apart that gets on peoples nerves.

Of course I could be wrong....

and of course mattie hasn't broken numerous promises to the mods and forum owner never to double post again. nor has he ever stated that he would not have a problem being permanantly banned if he ever double posted again..

No prob Brook but there is a slight difference with my double post. Look at the times. This thread was at the bottom of the page when I decided to post in it. If it was towards the top I would have just edited my post knowing someone else would most likely reply keeping the thread viewable.

But since it was near the bottom I felt it would be alright to double post. There is a 14 hour gap between my double post/bump. I new I was double posting no mistakes I don't think anyone has a problem with that, its people double posting within a few minutes apart that gets on peoples nerves.

Of course I could be wrong....

Well said Matty.

Back
Top Bottom