Playstation 3 Unveiled!

who cares its a console god dam, lmao cant belive some people, its like you guys wanna stick your D**k Into the power whole of the consoles.

you misunderstood me, i'm not saying that xbox 360 is better than ps3. i'm just ruminitating on what its name might mean.

The graphics don't impress me though that I've seen on any of them...not really. They just seem like the graphics we have now with slightly higher polygon counts and higher use of shaders... (Thats all they can do really). The racing movies I downloaded of the Xbox didn't impress me for instance. Looked the same... especially the car models...eek... and dont get me to mention the antialising, I hope they sort that out, especially within reflections. I know its only a test run though...

The only thing I can say will, will be the physics system in play, in both systems, as they seem about the same in power

root said:
thats kind of what I'm planning to doi as I have all thee second generation consoles as well...

I have a feeling that the PS3 will whip the Xbox though. the hardware is better, there are more games releases,

and as far as Halo 3 coming out. who cares, when Halo 2 came out PS2 had a better tittle (San andreas)

and no doubt will have some awesome titles at their release.

IMHO Halo 2 wasn't even that good, it's boring. and practically the same as the first game with only a few minor improvements. (such as two guns)

certainly wasn't worth the money I spent on it...

Xbox is my prefered comsole however, (which is why I'm waiting for San andreas on the Xbox.)
there is nothing like killing people to your own CDs as in game music...

Microsoft is getting lots of games for the 360 too (the creators of Final Fantasy, Square Enix, is making some games for the 360), so the 360 is in a more even playing field now (the only reason why the PS2 has more games is beacuse it came out before the Xbox, and had more time to gather developers).

Halo 2's strength lies in it's multiplayer, not campaign.

Becides, why not get an Xbox and have both Halo 2 AND GTA: San Andreas?

xx cobra xx said:
who cares its a console god dam, lmao cant belive some people, its like you guys wanna stick your D**k Into the power whole of the consoles.

Oh stop being such a hypocrite :rolleyes: You're previous post makes you sound like you wanna stick your genitalia into your PSU or something :p Seriously, it's only a computer...who cares?

Well, if you don't like this thread or what we're posting, then please refrain yourself from posting.

Sorry, Alvino, by why not accept reality, XBOBX 360 SUCKS!
Who wants a fricken media center in there house?
If I buy a consle(which I won'y)I want it to do what it is made for...play games.
Computers are made for storeing photos, music and more. I don't know why someone would want a multi-media system.

Ps3 has the best renders by far. Xbox graphics look the same as the original platform
However, have you guys seen the Real-Time render from Killzone? That is ONE insane graphical game.

Back
Top Bottom