PLayoffs are here!

I don't care who does it, but I want the Pats to get beat so bad.

This has been a lucky season for them. The all of the last few teams they have played, ALMOST beat them, but then they got lucky somehow. Someone needs to come out there and roll all over their asses. I really hope they get beat the first playoff game they are in, just to show them what they are dealing with.

what do you mean what they are dealing with? i think they know what the playoffs are all about. and its not like we havent played the colts or chargers or boys before. i think the jags will walk over the steelers and then its on to us but the jags have some big injuries in mike peterson and a lack safeties, sammy knight is like a hundred and reggie nelson's a rookie.

Well, I just want the Pats to get beat. I just don't like them. Its a weird gut feeling I have, I just don't like em.

Well, I just want the Pats to get beat. I just don't like them. Its a weird gut feeling I have, I just don't like em.

no one likes a winning team, i mean im in new england and have been a fan my whole life

but i like just about every other team out there too except for the colts but i fully respect their talent.

the pats are an absolutely ridiculous team this year and possibly next year if they trade for chad johnson but dont worry urlacher will have his day again

Hey, I am a Chicago Bears fan. They didn't do too great this year, but they are still my team. I don't care about the team who wins, I care about the team who plays the game. I knew last year the Bears were going to the superbowl in their 3rd or 4th game, just because of the way they played. I also knew that when the Colts were picked as the other team, the Bears would lose because the Colts are a better team. That did not make me change my decision about the Bears. I am a loyal fan to them. Just look at my avatar :).

Hey, I am a Chicago Bears fan. They didn't do too great this year, but they are still my team. I don't care about the team who wins, I care about the team who plays the game. I knew last year the Bears were going to the superbowl in their 3rd or 4th game, just because of the way they played. I also knew that when the Colts were picked as the other team, the Bears would lose because the Colts are a better team. That did not make me change my decision about the Bears. I am a loyal fan to them. Just look at my avatar :).

i know you are a bears fan and im not criticizing the bears in anyway at all...i was on the bandwagon by the 3 game but ive also been a huge urlacher fan since ive first seen him play...the man is just a baby eating tackling machine
i just knew they would lose because unfortunately you have rex grossman and he just sucks so im sorry for that but he john david booty is coming out ;)

YOu got to admit the Ravens game was all luck no skill.

when your opponent gives you second chances you take them ;)

im not a patriots fan but im sick of hearing everybody say "i hate the patriots" just because there good, or "tom brady sucks" just because he is one of the best. tom brady made it from being on a 0-8 high school team as a backup QB to becoming an easy hall of famer. that doesn deserve a little kudo's?

when your opponent gives you second chances you take them ;)

im not a patriots fan but im sick of hearing everybody say "i hate the patriots" just because there good, or "tom brady sucks" just because he is one of the best. tom brady made it from being on a 0-8 high school team as a backup QB to becoming an easy hall of famer. that doesn deserve a little kudo's?

exactly thank you for that....well put
he was a sixth round draft pick with a horrible scouting report no one in their right mind would have picked him...lol

YEa but now everybody wants him on their team. BUt the one true fact is that Brett Farve should retire after this season. It was a good season to end his career.

Back
Top Bottom