Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-04-2008, 07:11 PM   #1
BSOD

Default PLayoffs are here!

IF you watch football you know that the playoffs are starting. Who do you pick to win and go all the way.

AFC:
Jags win over steelers
Chargers win over titans
-
pats win over jags
colts win over chargers
-
colts win over pats
colt in super bowl

NFC:
bucs over giants
Redskins over seahawks
-
Redskins over cowboys
Packers over bucs
-
packers over redskins
packers in super bowl

SB
colts win 2cond straight super bowl in a row over packers- but tight game

PB

AFC kills NFC

Dark Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #2
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: PLayoffs are here!

how are the bucs AND the packers going to elimante the giants

you sir, are an idiot. for starters, the patriots will easily win the SB, they have TONS of talent, a great coach, a great QB, a great defense, and a team with playoff experience.

secondly, the seahawks will win at least one game, so will the steelers. the cowboys would easily beat the skins, and they are going to beat the packers if they play them.

your probably the worst NFL picker i have seen to date

Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:19 PM   #3
BSOD

Nope, The Jags and the Redskins our on FIRE. THe COlts and the JAgs have a chance to win. I just dont know if the Jags are that good of a team yet. The Seahawks will lose their game. The Redskins hae too much to play for. Fixed the giants mistake.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:22 PM   #4
In Runtime

one pats all the way

your AFC predictions accurate cept for colts beating pats

the boys are going to the champion ship but i cant figure between the buc or packs both older teams with nastiness on both sides of the ball id say packers will beat bucs but boys will prolly beat them leaving pats and boys in the SB thus the pats win

im most worried about the jags though scary team
My setup: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+, 2Gb A-data ddr800, MSI K9A2 CF 790X, MSI 2600XT T2D512EZ, Samsung DVD-RW, Ultra 500W PS Vseries, Maxtor 80Gb, Aspire Mid-tower case, Windows xp Home, Westinghouse 19" LCD
kostonbleeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:24 PM   #5
BSOD

I dont think the pats will go all the way. If they do I wont route for them. As an Eagle fan my team is out. So I route for my brothers team the Colts, and Brett Farves team the PAckers.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #6
BSOD

jags dont have playoff experience and either does the skins, the jags dont even have a playoff coach, thats the only thing the skin's got for them. the seahawks have played 5 playoff games in the last 2 years, and mike holgerm has been in 3 super bowls.

seahawks also have home field advantage, which HUGE because people up here are real fans, even if were loosing 42-0 (although that was the eagles 2 years ago against the seahawks) we are still loud and proud!
Old 01-04-2008, 07:29 PM   #7
In Runtime

i was actually hoping that the colt would have beat the titans so the browns would have gone in and have them go all the way up to the championship and still lose to the pats but it would have been awesome to see this nothing team rise from nowhere and almost go all the way
My setup: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+, 2Gb A-data ddr800, MSI K9A2 CF 790X, MSI 2600XT T2D512EZ, Samsung DVD-RW, Ultra 500W PS Vseries, Maxtor 80Gb, Aspire Mid-tower case, Windows xp Home, Westinghouse 19" LCD
kostonbleeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:32 PM   #8
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to FlightSimBoy

I don't care who does it, but I want the Pats to get beat so bad.

This has been a lucky season for them. The all of the last few teams they have played, ALMOST beat them, but then they got lucky somehow. Someone needs to come out there and roll all over their asses. I really hope they get beat the first playoff game they are in, just to show them what they are dealing with.
My Computer: eMachines T5226 - Intel Pentium D Dual Core @ 3 GHz - Diamond Viper Radeon HD3870 OC Edition with 1 GB GDDR3 VRAM - 4 GB PQi Turbo DDR2-533 RAM - Corsair 650W PSU with 52A on single rail - TSSTcorp DVD-DL+-RW combo drive - Lite-on 52x CD-RW burner - Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi XtremeGamer - Logitech z5300e speakers - WinFast TV Tuner - Vista Ultimate 64-Bit. eBay name: Flightsimboy304
FlightSimBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:33 PM   #9
BSOD

[QUOTE=FlightSimBoy;735535]I don't care who does it, but I want the Pats to get beat so bad.

Dude you are like my new best friend. Ever since what Tom Brady said I wanted them to get killed. The ravens game, eagles, and colts game should of been losses.

?? dont know wat i did so its not qouted??
Old 01-04-2008, 07:35 PM   #10
BSOD

good teams find ways to win