Playable demo of a game I made

This looks pretty good dude well done , i am downloading it now , i just hope my on board vid can handle it
Some rep was in order too :D
Oh yeah do you want me to put it on rapidshare cos i know megaupload sucks with my connection i am only getting like 40kb whereas on rapidshare i get 120kb

If you want to put it on rapidshare be my guest. I didn't know megaupload was that bad. It went fast for me. You probably already have it by now. Right now I'm in the process of converting about 800 shapes from my old game engine to the new one.

The new game engine has:
Multiplayer
Better Graphics
Vehicles
Better AI.

Here is a ss of the work in progress:

ss1-3.jpg

ss1-1.jpg

This looks good man keep up the work i am just playing it now , and yeah rapidshare is better i have found at my house , megaupload just runs slow for some reason

hmm, nice going man. played the demo, it was pretty sweet... now, one thing, you should make the end boss a little easier to beat... but other than that, great job

Thanks to everyone to trying it out. Did anyone have any glitches or did it run smoothly. Also, yea the end boss is pretty hard. You can just run and grab the key and hope he doesn't kill you. There is a trick to him though... :)

well, a few times, the end boss got stuck in the celing.. a few times, i randomly shot the wall and the gunshot sound would loop until i fired the gun again... other than that, it worked fine.

Hm i keep getting an error when trying to run it , wait a min screenshot coming , i know this isnt your fault its prolly my hardware or something
error-1.jpg

well, a few times, the end boss got stuck in the celing.. a few times, i randomly shot the wall and the gunshot sound would loop until i fired the gun again... other than that, it worked fine.

Hahaha, that is kinda funny he got stuck in the wall. Did you stand outside the door or actually go inside and try to kill him? He'll chase you and sometimes, yea he gets stuck. The gunshot loop may be caused by low FPS or lag of some sort. It could also very well be a bug. I'll look into it tomorrow.

Hm i keep getting an error when trying to run it , wait a min screenshot coming , i know this isnt your fault its prolly my hardware or something
error-1.jpg

I believe that error is caused by not having directx9.0c installed. You can find it around on the web or microsoft's website. I should probably bundle that in when I give the game out.

I believe that error is caused by not having directx9.0c installed. You can find it around on the web or microsoft's website. I should probably bundle that in when I give the game out.

I have Direct X 9.0c installed acording to DX diag but i will try getting from MS site and installing ,
Could it also be my memory cos i have changed the timings but i havent tested if for stability yet

Back
Top Bottom