Playable demo of a game I made

BF2player

BSOD
I would like maybe a few of you guys to test my game out. It's a horror/fps game. The level is very short, but I wanted to make sure when I export it as a new game that it works properly. I've gotten reports that the game is totally glitched and others say it's fine. Also, if you try it, tell me what you like/don't like or what improvements you would like to see.

Basically if you can play WOW, you can play this. It's about the same requirements.

The requirements are:
1.0 GHZ CPU
256 RAM
Video card that supports directx9.0c
(50 MB of space)

Download link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0L5O15RJ

ss1-2.jpg

How bigs the download and will it work on Vista 64bit?

I haven't tested it in vista. You can try it though. It should work. Er, the size is 50MB. It's basically 2 monsters and then the last monster who will likely kill you. It's a boss monster that i wanted to test out, so I just threw it in there.

Sweet, what did you use to make it?

I used Fpscreator, 3dsmax, milkshape, and magicfps. There will be a second version of this game under the torque game engine which I am native to. I used FPS creator to make a quick design of what i had in mind.

This looks pretty good dude well done , i am downloading it now , i just hope my on board vid can handle it
Some rep was in order too :D
Oh yeah do you want me to put it on rapidshare cos i know megaupload sucks with my connection i am only getting like 40kb whereas on rapidshare i get 120kb

I haven't tested it in vista. You can try it though. It should work. Er, the size is 50MB. It's basically 2 monsters and then the last monster who will likely kill you. It's a boss monster that i wanted to test out, so I just threw it in there.

I only asked the size cause i'm on dial up still. Thats not to bad I guess. Probally won't download it today though maybe over the weekend. Sad when you have to clear like 3 hours of my schedule just to download something.

Yeah, I used FPSC before. Really hard on the system, but otherwise good.
Its works on vista x64.

Back
Top Bottom