Places....

jibber

In Runtime
Hey everyone,
i was just wanting to know where you all have been??? around the world or what have you?? me being lamo and boring i have never been anywhere bar New Zealand!!! but i say that doesnt count as i was like 3 yrs of age!!! so yeah!!!

Whats the deal with you???

3 times in USA, 3 times in England, about 5-6 times in Sweden, once in Russia, once in Estonia, once in Belgium and once in France.

I think that's about it.

Well:
I like in england,
I went to france with school,
I've been over to the isle of wight,

Thats about it.

I live in england, been to scotland and wales loads of times

been to florida
been to egypt twice - diving trips
been to france/belgium loads of times
going to the US next summer (or as early as i can afford it/get time off work)

thats about it... im gonna try to go to the carribean next summer too, diving again hopefully...

daemon said:
3 times in USA, 3 times in England, about 5-6 times in Sweden, once in Russia, once in Estonia, once in Belgium and once in France.

I think that's about it.
Where do you live then?

When I lived in the UK, I have been to:

France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Spain, Canary Islands.

Since living in Australia I have been to:

South Africa, Papua New Guinea, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand, Fiji.

I am seriously thinking of going to the US in the near future, as I have never been there.

ive been to: eygpt, zimbabwe, england, france, italy, sweden, russia, japan, india, armenia, lebanon, canada (toronto), america (LA, florida and NY), brazil and peru, hawaii, fiji, bali and ive been a couple places when i was real young but i cant remember! lol

oh and the scariest stop over we had one time was on our way to armenia we had a stop over in iran... no comments on how scared i was... =|

Natalya said:
ive been to: eygpt, zimbabwe, england, france, italy, sweden, russia, japan, india, armenia, lebanon, canada (toronto), america (LA, florida and NY), brazil and peru, hawaii, fiji, bali and ive been a couple places when i was real young but i cant remember! lol

Hey i live in Toronto. Howd you like it? Which tourist attractions did you go to?

Swift said:
Hey i live in Toronto. Howd you like it? Which tourist attractions did you go to?

ah all the tourist type places like CN Tower, that casle, caso loma or whatever it was, that paramount canada park...

you know what, i reckon that toronto is soo similar to sydney, the only difference is that sydney is better! hahah

Back
Top Bottom