this pissed me off

So I went to buy a Logitech wireless mouse/keyboard. Well I got it and when I came to install it, my dell didn't have the ps2. I was sure it did because, I mean, all freaking motherboards have it. But nooooo it didn't have it. The keyboard had an usb to ps2 adapter that I can take off but the mouse didn't...so now I have to go buy an adapter. I'm not going to return the item because I'll use it for my new build at the end of the year. But damn this is so annoying. Dell sucks. Never buying a fucking thing from dell ever again. except maybe their laptops...but...

Should I just order one off new egg? Or should I just stop by radio shack and get one for $3 more?

edit: and Radio Shack is closed. Instead of spending more money on this, maybe I should just return it and buy something off newegg?

go to some palce local newegg is like 6 dollars shipping for a 5 dollar part, but yes dell SUCKSSSSS!!!!!! good luck.

our school uses those.... we haven't had many problems with those though one of the better ones.

and @ 01000101010101 you like dell man?

ok sorry im a little lazy, well if your on a budget its always better to build yourself, before i got into pcs, i bought dells and they were horrible.

I think 01001010 is a Mac fanboy.

Yep, Dell sucks and I have never heard of a computer not having a PS/2 port. That is pointless. Sure, USB is faster than PS/2, but you have to remember the older keyboards were PS/2 only!

My friend's Dell is around two years old and it doesn't have problems.

Back
Top Bottom