Piss poor day

worshipme

Golden Master
Lost my job for some stupid reason I don't understand, then as I was coming back from work early, crashed my bike and smashed it up, broke my ankle and a few bones in my foot along with a few other nasty cuts and then smashed a window on my house when I tryed to throw a stone and fell over (I was on crutches) at a bird which I was determined to believe was responsible for all my problems. Got anything to cheer me up? If it's possible.

Lost my job for some stupid reason I don't understand, then as I was coming back from work early, crashed my bike and smashed it up, broke my ankle and a few bones in my foot along with a few other nasty cuts and then smashed a window on my house when I tryed to throw a stone and fell over (I was on crutches) at a bird which I was determined to believe was responsible for all my problems. Got anything to cheer me up? If it's possible.

its a sin to kill an innocent bird, ever seen to kill a mockingbird ;) should never have tried to hurt that poor birdy

best video on youtube EVER, this is even based on a true story :)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo

computercat.jpg

1161382095-1160262262089.jpg

I think you topped my week. Just barely.
Broken car, parents hate me (for no reason), SAT on saturday

its a sin to kill an innocent bird, ever seen to kill a mockingbird ;) should never have tried to hurt that poor birdy

Haha, I'm an animal lover myself... They taste great. Anyone ever eaten squirrel? I have its good. I hope most everyone has eaten venison. Thats good too, and buffalo... Everything, meat is great. Only birds I eat are chickens and turkeys tho, lol.

plenty people worse off than you in the world champ

Yeah, you have NOOO idea how bad George Monks feels every day waking up to be... well... George Monks.

Cheer up man, you will get another job, another bike and your bones will heal in time.

Back
Top Bottom