Pirahna!

Wow, a Pirahna. That sounds like something my friends, well, used to be friends who are being sued for putting a firecracker up a dudes nose, would use to prank someone.

I sure hope you know what your getting yourself into...Those fish are "Extremely" violent, territorial, and aggressive. My dad had one years ago, and it almost took his entire finger off. At some point or another you gotta clean the tank, and that fish will need to be moved. Feeding it...Throw the thing its food.

AmericanSensei

Then things are crazy saw a video some were of 2 of them tearing up a mouse took the whole thing down in like 2 mins!

lol...at first i thought you were talking about a pirahna painball gun lol....i wish i could get a pirahna ... then i would stick my brothers hand in there everytime he was annoying me(all the time) lol ...i have a bearded dragon and i love to watch it eat the mice....stick something rather large and alive in the tank when you get it and video tape it and put it on the internet somewere ...lol i would love to see it :D

mnikraysktiyttm said:
i have a red bellied, which is the most common and prolly the kind you will get, feed it whenever you get the chance, there always hungry, pet stores will mark tanks feeder fish, get those

Yea, I read that they are constantly hungry and in the wild all they do is eat and rest.
About how much would that cost me to feed it???? :(

i accidentally clicked on unsubscribe at my user cp if i post this does it resubscribe me?

Yea, i got one in MI. Tulsileaf-one was found in one of the Great Lakes too, kinda scary to think of
wiktorek01- it doesnt cost too much, most are only like 12-20 cents a piece depending on the size

Back
Top Bottom