Pics of my Tuniq Tower 120

Yeah, it was a little bit of sarcasm. But I said it because I have 3 120mm fans cooling my machine pretty good but are barely audible. My brother PiGuy has a Silverstone 120 at 100% all the time and it sounds like a jet engine. It lowered temps on his CPU like 2º C though just by putting that as exhaust.

Yeah man no way will it fit a different way. Also, no way I am going through the 4 hours it took me to put that on again.

4 hours?!

I guess looking at it now, looks a little hard to clamp on there. Or does it actually bolt to the chassis somehow?

I had to take out the mobo, clamp some crap to the back, then put it back in the case, put the fan in, but I couldn't cause PSU was too big, so I took it out again, attached the fan to the mobo, tried to put that in, but it wouldn't fit cause of PSU, so I took the PSU out, put the mobo with the fan in, then put the PSU in, but then I forgot the I/O panel, as you can see in the first pic, so I took it all out again. Then I put it all in, booted up and got temps of 90 degrees celcius. So I took it all out again, unfastened the HSF, put more t-paste on, and went through all of that again.

Four hours seems a little extreme. Most reviews say that it is fairly easy.

Anyway, here's mine:
IMG_0527.jpg

The tape is there so that air doesn't escape the sides and top of the cooler, and it brought temps down around 1-2C. Looks like crap but I don't care.

Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme, does a great job cooling. On the 8800 sits a Thermalright HR-03.

Back
Top Bottom