Photosjop help needed bad!

Osak

Daemon Poster
Ok I need this for a custom FEAR map that a pal of mine is making, I need this picture to be sized at 400x400 without it looking "Washed out" or pixelated. I tryed smoothing the edges with smudge tool but it just gave it a move wached out look. Im far from a photoshop kinda guy so im asking if one of you could please do this for me?

thanks!

Pic located here: http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=small5oa.jpg

Only problem is, even at that small size its pixelated and washed out slightly...

I'll give it a go though.

EDIT:

I've done as best as I can. I've resized it and even cleaned it up a bit so it stops the pixelated look. Hope you like :)

resizedandfixedforFEAR.jpg

Hmm :p I think mine looks better.
I didn't want to fix the insides using lasso and painting them blue, since it gives it an artificial look based on lighting conditions.

Plus, I refixed the brightness. Yours is too dark based on the original.

Competition eh?...

but if i wanted a compo i would just do what i did with this on the top left:

n184lh.jpg

And you think I can be arsed doin that all the whole thing, no thnx

I did... i did the whole hog, keeping it to the original as possible.

and thats still too dark :p

I said I'd do it. if you were going to as well, you could have posted saying you were going to, and I wouldn't have tried.

Okay, but I didn't want a competition. I just said that you should have mentioned you were going to make one, and I wouldn't have tried, just like you shouldn't have after I commented I was.
At least until feed back was given. Its unfair mate.

Anyway, I'm not getting at you or anything :p I'm still calm.

Wow, thanks guys!! ill let him know that you guys posted, he will also give you credit for help making the map!

Back
Top Bottom