nkpd.jpg

Ssc456

b2UN0nG.jpg

Retrosi

Five_a_Half_flowers.jpg

briggs&straton

13846543523_79b899ae44.jpg

Good luck all.

We really have some good pictures this time.
My votes goes to SSC456.
I also really like barry's photo. But i can only choose one.

I vote for Berry120 with the lightning photo. I learned something from the photography competition they have every year in National Geographic, it's that when you took the photo if you could take that same photo 5 seconds later then you should of not even submitted it.

Of course the not submitting it part doesn't apply here since were just on CF and not trying to take the best photo of the year... But I still agree that If the same photo can be taken more than just once it's not that great of a photo even if its more beautiful than the one that you can only take once. :)

My vote goes to retrosi :)

Your vote doesn't seem to have registered.

I've taken a look at all the photos on my ipad and I'm leaning towards Jmac but I want to view them all on the laptop later to be absolutely sure coz there are some very good entries.

Thanks for my votes guys :)

Also I noticed some people are voting without posting a reply which is absolutely fine, but it would be good for people to just pop in and say hi as they vote :)

Sorry forgot to actually vote since I haven't found out to do it on the app yet but I voted on the website.
Good luck everyone who entered :)

All of the photos submitted were good. I'm glad we had a lot of members participate in the comp.

I had to give my vote for Berry120

Could be a tie so I'll reserve my vote as the tie breaker. Otherwise I'll vote at the last second.

Back
Top Bottom