Photography Competition Submissions - Transportation

berry120

Fully Optimized
So I've decided the next topic for the photography competition should be transportation. This is deliberately left relatively open - cars, trains, buses, boats, roads, airports or anything else that relates to the topic are all fine IMO.

Normal rules apply, so submissions will close on June 11th.

Extended by a week to June 18th.

Good luck!

Last edited:
It's all a bit quiet in here...

Anyway, I was going to try to do some funky stuff with light trails at night, but got to visit port control in Dover Harbour today (for a completely unrelated reason I might add) so decided to make use of that instead:

boats_small.jpg

Very much felt like a storm was on the way which seemed to add to the atmosphere!

Last edited:
It's the end of the school year for me so things are just starting to get crazy with all the planning and stuff. By the time I get home I just want to sit down and not do anything.

I'll think I'll have something to post soon though.

I have an idea of a photo that i want to upload but i'm not sure how it will turn out on here. I will upload the pic soon.

Ok, so this wasn't as popular as I might have hoped! Let's say it's open for another week, and closes on the 18th. If there's still no submissions by then someone else can hopefully pick a more popular topic! :)

Back
Top Bottom