Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-28-2014, 12:37 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Default Photography Competition Submissions - The Seasons

While I didn't win, SSC was gracious enough to pass the job of picking the next theme on to me. The subject this time will be 'The Seasons'. What that means is to take a picture of something that shows what season it is where you live. Where I'm at, we are just entering spring so mine will be of blooming flowers or rain or something like that. We should be able to tell what season you are in by the subject of your picture. I don't have a picture to post, but I will soon. Good luck everyone!

As always:
Quote:
1. The photo has to be considered to have met / be of the competition subject, the person who decided upon the subject (the last winner) has the final say as to if the photo should be included.

2. The photo should be taken by the person submitting it, this includes the use of remote shutters / timers, but excludes other people pressing the shutter.

3. The photo should not be edited in any way unless specified by the person deciding the subject (the last winner)

4. Multiple submissions are allowed but only 1 will be taken through to the voting thread which will be the last photo posted by the user.

* Any question / debate over any particular photo on any 1 particular competition should be decided / resolved by the person who chose the competition subject (the last winner).

** Any question / debate over the rules set for all competitions should be discussed between all members of the forum.

jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:24 PM   #2
Fully Optimized

Default Re: Photography Competition Submissions - The Seasons

Hopefully I'll be able to get out tonight to get some pics. It's been raining/storming here for the last few days.

Old 05-01-2014, 07:15 AM   #3
Golden Master

Ooh I have pic in in mind, Hopefully be able to something good whilst at the grandparents til Sunday..
BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:21 AM   #4
Site Team

Send a message via AIM to celegorm

I'll do what I can to snap a picture or two but this will be an intense week for me. Finally moving into my home and doing the last-minute installs & projects.

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:35 AM   #5
Fully Optimized

I can't decide if I should get some blooming flowers or get one of myself with my nose stuffy and my eyes swollen and itching and my soar throat (spring allergies - and all the trees decided to open at once). Miserable 2 days for me. Hoping to get out today and see what I can find.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:14 AM   #6
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to ssc456

<subscribing to thread>

Dont Eat Animals, Its Not Good For Them And They Dont Like It!
ssc456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 06:56 AM   #7
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssc456 View Post
<subscribing to thread>
You can do that from "Thread Tools" above
Old 05-04-2014, 03:26 PM   #8
Site Team

Spring here, but lately been warming up making it feel much more summery. For me, that means lots of trips to the nearby beach and an array of lovely sunsets:

Fully admit though after re-reading over the rules that it might not be allowed, since you can't obviously tell that it's spring in the picture, and it's HDR (post-processed 3 separate exposures.)

So I'll leave this here and let others be the judge of if it's allowed - if not then I won't be offended if it's not included in the voting thread!
Old 05-05-2014, 07:53 AM   #9
Fully Optimized

I have no problem if that's what spring means to you, it's allowed there.

I don't know about the post-process though. That may be up to the other to decide.

I have a bunch of images from the weekend. I'm going to see if I can find a good enough one to post tonight.
Old 05-05-2014, 02:51 PM   #10
Wizard of Wires

berry120 that's nice. I see some antennas popping up in the ones in the background. People actually stay in those?

setishock is offline   Reply With Quote