Photography Competition Submissions - Nature

Dang hopefully I get some time to submit!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Computer Forums mobile app

Crabs and the sea are part of the nature :D

Look how sharp and delicious the crab looks, with the down-focused (if I get the expression right) trees and the shore on the far background giving a nice touch to it.

Duplicate photo posting is not against the rules :)

nkpd.jpg

Well it's late Sunday afternoon, the sun is shinning & I have just cycled back the 40 miles from my fiancées.
And I remembered to step outside the front door of my flat to click the shutter on my 9 year old Canon 1dMK11.
I have just converted to jpeg & sharpened the image as per the rules, my hands shake due to 'opposing muscles' so the doctor says! So I always need to sharpen unless I use a tripod.
So here is my submission,
Five_a_Half_flowers.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Ok so I took my camera out when I took my pooch for a walk earlier and snapped a nice picture of a random tree.

For your viewing pleasure only I have attached the black and white one I have edited but since the rules state no editing I will submit the colour one.

dBIaDoW.jpg

And for the submission:

b2UN0nG.jpg

I used the image.org upload place with my image but have noticed the other photos are much larger & display with a header saying click to view full size.
Can I have some instructions how to do this please.
Thanks...

I used the image.org upload place with my image but have noticed the other photos are much larger & display with a header saying click to view full size.
Can I have some instructions how to do this please.
Thanks...

I use Imgur for mine. Google it

Back
Top Bottom