• Anashaddad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BikerEcho

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Ssc456

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know what i'm doing. Updates are not need right now.

:rolleyes: And you wonder why everyone else sees it as a power trip?

Look, I don't want to instigate or carry this argument on but you have to understand that comments like that come off as very bull headed and 'i'm in charge and it's my way' when presented across the Internet - even if you don't mean for it to sound that way. That's how it's "sounding" when we read it.

But of course all of us are wrong...:whistling:

Again I want to point out that I think it is fine the way it is as well. If you put to many rules and restriction on it, then no one will want to do it anymore. This was started as just a fun thing for us to do and I don't want to ruin that. So lets just go back to everyone submitting their photos, voting, and moving on. :thumb:

We're all friends here so lets not get all twisted about the rules. We are just having fun so lets not blow this out of preportion.

As for Foothead, i am saddened that she is gone...:(

EDIT: How much more time do we have before this poll is over?

Last edited:
If any rules were to be made then it should be up to the mods and like Jmac said this is only for fun so let's not ruin it..

The rules were specifically not set by mods as it's a user idea in the social lounge.

But for what it's worth I think that if you are submitting a photo to a photography competition then it should be you who pressed the shutter.

I don't think that there has ever been any discussion about who needs to have actually pushed the shutter because it seems fairly obvious that you should only submit your own work in a competition. But if you can link to a thread where this is already discussed then I'll happily be proven wrong.

On the subject of people saying that they are leaving and never coming back.

Every member is a little different, and every member may have both high times and low times in their lives, mostly we try to act as a community and are there for people at all times of their lives. That is why there is a social lounge, and that is why we have threads like this one where people can share creative works, and threads where people can share experiances.

If you continue to constantly tell people that they should not be a part of this community then you will be banned.

You've alrealdy been temporarily banned once for this.

This community tries to be inviting of all people, if you continue to purposefully try to make this place unfriendly and union citing to new people then the place will stagnate and die. On the whole it's fair to say that we'd rather loose 1 member than let the community die.

The rules were specifically not set by mods as it's a user idea in the social lounge.

But for what it's worth I think that if you are submitting a photo to a photography competition then it should be you who pressed the shutter.

I don't think that there has ever been any discussion about who needs to have actually pushed the shutter because it seems fairly obvious that you should only submit your own work in a competition. But if you can link to a thread where this is already discussed then I'll happily be proven wrong.

Well would anyone agree that it would be acceptable to submit the photo but give mention to person who done it or have permission given to be submitted..

I think my part in the discussion over the rules is over lol.

I'm happy for it either, way I'm not saying that the rules definitely should be changed I was saying that it shouldn't be down to 1 person to decide if they are changed or not.

I repeat myself but this is a community forum where the rules should be open for discussion.

We should vote about it.
I for one think that the photo has to actually be taken by the photographer himself.

again, Only reason i posted my image was because it simply slipped my mind.
I just went through my image folder and thought that the image was good.

Back
Top Bottom