The photo will tell all! - Xbox 360!!! :p

correction...theres no holy water in hell....*grins widly..."This is MY WORLD!!! MHUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!* *continues torturing G4M3 ...* *G4M3 cries like a little girl* *thats what you get...#@#$!$#*

Hey, i just noticed that his left finger is abit out of place ...
Looked original when you take a general look but abit eccentric if you looked closer ... people commented about the lighting too, and grey should be one of those colours which reflect quite a lot of light, not like black ...
Lets here from Kage first ;)

I am not in hell, I cant die, Im floating in space remember?!

And Im not 5 years old! Im dis many! *holds up 5 fingers*

Hehe, I knew this would spark interest in the end :p

Everyone who said it was a photoshop job is right :)

The model is by me made in 3D Studio Max (most realistic one I've ever done), and I photoshopped me holding it (Took ages to try and get shadows right, etc)

lol, the people I tricked, I'm sorry. I just wanted to see how good my work really was to see if it could, and from first glance, it doesn't look half bad if I don't say so myself :p

PROBLEMS:

Yes, I didn't realise the DVD drive and top was chrome, and I can change that, so thanks. I modelled it off the xbox-360 website by clicking the xbox in the flash presentation and spinning it around as I modelled it (not the most realistic way of doing it)

lol, the model even opens and closes its cd drive now :p I am really happy with the model though, and a few corrections could be made I know.

THE LIGHT ON?:

As for the light being on, the first test I did of the photoshop had its light fully glowing, but I did use the replace colour to make it darker, and to me, that light doesn't look on anymore, but okay :p

PHOTOSHOP TRICKS:

As for the photoshop part of it, I did notice the hand, and yes the bottom looks a bit funny, but I tried to fix that up, and to me, it didnt look bad, though I guess now, I should have done it a bit more using thepaint tools. (I was actually holding an object while taking the picture that I tried to have the same thickness you see, and I might have misjudged)

As for the lighting, I do agree, and I guess I could have tried to do something to that also.

As for the grain, yes, that was added after to give the illusion of a webcam since the original image was which I then sharpened to add depth hehe

Anyway, hehe, I appreciate the talk this thread has got lol.
I guess it also could be used as a showing of my 3d model work anyway.

You've got to admit though, I did do a good job? hehe. Sorry again guys, and well done for the ones that caught on.

G.G was in on it, as well as 99Nasha by the way.

If that is the only mistake most people saw, I'm highly happy of my work :p

Maybe I should have also done something to the saturation, or added to the light to the model first since I could change that easily before rendering and cutting out in photoshop.

well i noticed some things like that but i didnt think you wouldve gone through all the trouble to trick us lol. very nice model too. i do some myself. and good job making ur model blend in w/ the looks of the pic. not too bad :D

hehe, I just wanted to see what the reaction was

I knew there would be two kinds of people. The people that would believe that would take one glance and say "wow" and wouln't look anymore, and the more scientific people who would look at it more closely (I'm one, and thats why I thought it looked rather good, because at first glance (Like some people would) I couldn't notice much wrong))

Yeah, I heard you did some 3d work. keep going with it :)

As for this model, I'm also going to make a Playstation 3 one when I have time :p

I'd post up some animations, but I don't tihnk you can using a free site like photobucket... though I guess I could make some gifs.

EDIT: As for the shoulder thing, I can see it now :p Doh!!! I wouldn't have noticed that if someone didn't say, but I knew something was wrong with that area.

Kage said:
As for this model, I'm also going to make a Playstation 3 one when I have time :p

I'd post up some animations, but I don't tihnk you can using a free site like photobucket... though I guess I could make some gifs.
:D YAYA Playstation 3!!! go sony!...
And yeah im sure you can use photobucket coz i use it for stuff and i got a bit of animation in there so you can..im very sure...

Back
Top Bottom