Photo tourney: Abandoned places

Status
Not open for further replies.

foothead

Omnicide now.
... my choice is abandoned places.

We should make some clear rules for this one though. Things like when the submission period is over, when voting begins/ends, etc. And I still say we need more time. Based on the rules you just said, people can only really submit photos they've taken in the past. If they don't have anything that matches the theme, there isn't time to go out and get something that works.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Photo tournament.

since foothead won the last tournament she has chosen the subject for the new one.

Abandoned places,
This is the submission thread, (submit posts with photos here)

Tbh, I don't think it really needs any terms. Just use your best judgement. Anything human-made that has been long-neglected and is in ruins I suppose.

Rules are:
No photo shopping, (colour balance/correction allowed, and transformation to a black and white image allowed)

submissions will be open for 1 week.
You can make as many submissions as you like, but only the last one counts.

IMAG0569_zps291c59a5.jpg

This is an old sanitarium up here. I took this picture over a year ago, but I think it fits well.

7781767118_d2f6d842bf_b.jpg

I'll enter this one for now. I might change to a different photo later though. I have a few black and whites to print, but I'm unsure if they're better than this or not.

Also jmacavali, I know you're trying to get the old picture look, but that effect looks more like the person who printed it was incompetent and skipped the fixing bath.

Last edited:
Bahaha! It's just a filter effect.

Just for reference, here's the original BW. I'm still entering the previous post though.
007d21f3-f80c-4237-92bd-2a022741fc13_zps93395866.jpg

I think it might be best to extend the entry period for another week, so it'll close on the 28th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom