Photo submissions - Cold/wet

Jim? Not sure if its a typo or a guess, but it's certainly not my name ;)

HAHAHA I read your username as Jim cavali anyways you could at least thank me :p

Sent from my LT26i using Computer Forums mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

:blink:
If you can't handle 25C, then you would literally die in Denmark. :)

Yeah lol but You'd probably die here too in the summer

Sent from my LT26i using Computer Forums mobile app

:blink:
If you can't handle 25C, then you would literally die in Denmark. :)

This past week it was around -30°C with wind chill. On Monday the air temperature (without windchill) was at -24°C.

HAHAHA I read your username as Jim cavali anyways you could at least thank me :p
You're right, I'm sorry. Honestly, I had to scroll back up and check because I thought I started my post with "Thanks but...". Anyway, THANKS!

Yeah lol but You'd probably die here too in the summer

It can get up to 35°C or 40°C here in the summer.

Also, for what it's worth, I took that pic using my iPhone 4s, out the window of my truck, while I was stopped on the road.

Degree symbol - press and hold "alt" then use the number pad to enter 0176.

That's fine for you guys in the summer, but what are your winters like? We have an extreme shifts from winter to summer.

(Don't mean to take this off topic...sorry)

That's fine for you guys in the summer, but what are your winters like? We have an extreme shifts from winter to summer.

Thanks for the heads up.

Where I live in KSA, winter could have temps as low as 15°C (hey it worked :D) but only for s short while. Most common low temp is around 20-25.

The real problem is humidity.

Four years ago a heavy thunderstorm hit us and lowered the temp to 9C. That was a rare occurrence.

°°°°°°°♠

Works for me ^^

Back on topic, we still need more people :D

I'm trying guys, in the UK at the minute the weather has been GRIM and miserable and we all know light is king in photography so it's been hard.

BUT I've just been out and bought a tripod so hopefully i'll be able to tinker with longer shutter speeds to get better results.

Back
Top Bottom